<CHAPTER-23>

Here is next update... Happy holi guyss... Holi is festival of colours... Make every moment colourful with your smile....
Do you know guyss... What hurts more... Your friend replaces you in her life with others... So my suggestion is

" Learn to be alone
No one will stay forever"

Rahul's POV:

             When we are in flight to New York... My angel talked about Teja and Jay.... I don't know that this girl has this much of energy.... I am thinking that what this girl will never tired of speaking... 😞😞😞... But I am enjoying listening her melodic voice....
😍😍😍... The way her lips are moving deviating my mind from what she is telling to me... My mind went to another place with my angel...

         I came out of my trance when she calling me... Ooo shit!! She will definitely kill me for not listen to her... Ohh god save me from her...

         ' Rahul, I will not speak to you... How dare you to not listen to my words... There is no hug for you till one month' she told very furiously...

           What can I do now...😱😱😱... I made puppy face... But she didn't melt for that... My mind came up with an idea...

           ' Ok siri, I will not hug you for month as you said... That means I can kiss you ..... Am I right? ' I asked her while winking ...

            She blushed hard and tried to speak but nothing came out her mouth...

             ' Ok I will leave you from my teasing... Tell me about your friends'  I asked her to made her feel comfortable...

              ' Actually, when I am kidnapped in India a long time back... My dad sent me to New York to uncle's house... My uncle's son Arjun sinha became my friend instantly... I joined school there....  There I met Teja... After completing our school... We opt for different profession... She opt doctor as profession... Whereas me business management... Jay became my friend when Teja joined hospital where he is working... Jay told me about his feelings for Teja... I am always feels jealous about him... Since you are not there with right then... I always lives in memories we shared on that evening.... I like Jay very much... He is orphan... He is like my big brother... He always guides me... Suggest me correct path... Teja not less than Jay... She is my mood lifter... I love them a lot... Without them I am nothing... When Teja father didn't accept Jay as his son in law... Jay did a lot of hard work... Achieved in his carrier... and became famous within years... he is dedicated person... they both are with me in every part of my life... ' She told me every word with full of emotion...

        Later we went to party and it went well... I can't take my eyes off from Siri.... My angel is really angel in everyone's life... But I am bit possessive....

          Next day morning.... We four went for shopping.... Teja and my angel roamed whole shopping malls in New York... Yet they are not satisfied with their dresses... Jay and I just watching with amusement since they are our life.... But one thing I learnt from Jay and Teja is ' love is mainly based on trust and understanding ' ..... I wish their life must fill with happiness and joy...
At last Teja and my angel choosed their and for us also...we all went to restaurant to take dinner... We ordered our favourite dishes... After completing it.... We all went to our respective places....

     Jay and me are sleeping in same apartment... He became restless... I don't understand he is marrying the girl who is known to him yet he is feeling tense ...

          ' Chill dude.. Why are feeling tense... You both already known to each other... Then why are you behaving like this' I asked him to change his mood...

            ' You can't imagine my situation until you are in my position... Giving advices is easy man but I don't know how to explain it... Leave it... You sleep' He told me still in tense...

            His words are still ringing in my ears... Me-- In his position... Even that thought makes my spine shiver... Whatever it might be I want to take beauty sleep... Since I want to look handsome so that every girl drools over which makes my angel to show her possessiveness... I like when she cares about me... Her possessiveness, her angry... Most importantly my hungry angel... She mainly thinks about food all time... Generally, Girls think about their beauty but this girl always mesmarizes with her qualities... Even she is in danger first she will think of food then about that danger... Ughh... Idiot stop thinking about her... First sleep otherwise you will have dark circles around your eyes... My inner voice reminded me... First time you told me something useful.. I replied my inner voice...

       If anyone listens to my conversation with my brain... They will definitely die...😂😂😂

         With all these thoughts I slept on bed... I don't know when Jay slept...

          Wedding day came by... Me as usually looking handsome in my attire... Jay is not less than me...

          This is Christian wedding... Since they both are Christians.... After seeing these arrangements I too want this type of wedding... My angel took my breathe away... She is so beautiful in that white frock...

          Church father announced the vows to them...  Jay replied 'I do' when father asked them will you accept Teja as your wife... Similarly Teja did her vows... Then they both slipped rings to each other fingers... Those rings are selected by my angel...

           Father announced you may kiss the bride now... Then Jay kissed Teja and she blushed very hard... They are in relationship since five years.. still she is blushing... During all this, I am imagining my wedding with angel...

         Me and siri gifted them tickets for ooty for their honeymoon and arranged a suite for one week for them...

           With all these happy moments... We went back to India... Flight journey as usual... After entered to my home... Immediately I rushed to my room... Slept over took me... Tomorrow I had a meeting with Malhotra's daughter

Story to be continued....

How is chapter... Share your opinions...

Don't forgot to vote,comment and share... It means a lot for me...

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤