<CHAPTER-14>

Here is my update..
Hope you enjoy this chapter...
I am happy with my results....
Today my butterfly birthday... I wish her life will fill with colours... Baby I want our frndship will stay like this forever

" Beauty can fade away
But
Moments are forever"

Siri's POV:

             I woke up from my bed on seeing message notification on my mobile... My body already missing that comfy matrix... I finished my morning business.... I literally dragged myself to take shower... I let hot shower to flow on me... I took thirty minutes to complete my bath... I tied bath robe and entered my room... Quickly selected my red business suit.... I started my car to reach venue sent by Mr.Aggrawal...

            To my surprise Rahul is already presented there looking sexy 🙈🙈 in his red suit... He is not less than Greek god... Wait... My dress matched with him... I want to pinch him and ask him chocolate.... But how can I?? 😞😞😞....

           He looked at me... We made eye contact for a while.... I shifted my gaze towards Mr.Aggarwal.... He welcomed both of us....

            ' I want to announce the winner of this contract' He started to announce... I know our both companies are determined to get this project anyways... If we lose this project... I am sure My CEO will get upset... I shifted my gaze to Rahul... Here I am getting sweat like hell... There he is void of any emotion

               Mr.Aggrawal continued his announcement ' I am impressed with your both proposals for this project... I would like to collaborate your two companies for this project' I am stunned to his announcement but where as Rahul void of any emotion.... I am sure he will not allow for this... Here I am not backing at all... Since our company wants this project....

              ' The deal is ok for me Mr. Aggarwal... It's just decision of Malhotra's group of industries' Rahul replied...

              ' Deal is ok with me.... Our company is ready to collaborate for this project' I replied to both

              ' I am happy with your decisions... I would like to invite both of  you to my home for breakfast.... My wife Harshi Aggarwal food tastes delicious' Aggarwal replied with little chuckle...

            'It's our pleasure to have breakfast with you sir' we both replied coincidentally at same time...
            That it made we both held each other's eyes contact... I don't know how long we stared like that Mr.Aggarwal cleared his throat... Then we moved out of his cabin....

           I am lost in my thoughts and walking... Suddenly I bumped with a wall... Oops it's not a rock it's someone's body..... I lost my control and started to fall on my back... I closed my eyes to welcome floor to kiss my back... I felt a strong arm around my waist... I looked up and blushed like a beetroot😄😄😄... I felt tingling sensation in my body... I felt thousands of  butterflies in my stomach... Rahul smirked😏😏😏 at me on seeing my condition... He released his hand from my waist and made me to stand properly...

             Rahul asked came along with him in his car... Not only me Mr.Aggarwal also in that same car😞😞😞... We reached his house... It's not a house it's a huge mansion with garden... I instantly fell in love with this place... We had a great breakfast... Mrs.Aggarwal treated us very well... I felt for that first time like I am in home... We asked for our departure... But Harshi Aggarwal insisted us to stay up to dinner.... Day went well... Finally it's  our time to leave... Mrs. Aggarwal asked us visit her often... I hugged her..... I buckled in passenger seat and Rahul in driver seat... Drive is silent... So I started conversation....

              ' Ok Rahul... Tell me about your childhood love... I want to know about her...' I asked him... When I asked him his face become dull...

              ' How do you know this? Ok... My dad announced it na... I am waiting for her since I am fifteen... I don't know about her looks and all...' He told me with sad face maintaining his concentration on road...

            Suddenly car came to an halt... He checked it... It has some problem... He forgot his mobile... I checked my mobile it is out of charge as I took number of selfie's with Mr&Mrs Aggarwal also Rahul🙈🙈... Road is deserted... So what to do we have to wait till morning... So we remained in his car... He gave snacks and ate it... Otherwise I will die knowing that I didn't eat my dinner.... Since I am foodie...

            ' ok listen Rahul... Don't wait for anything... You have to garb what came for you... If she is meant for you.... She will definitely meet you... But still she is not there for you... You have move on in your life' I advised him with concern...

Rahul's POV:

                Her words are soothing my heart... At that moment I forgot about anything just stared at her and her moving lips... I don't what came into me I wanted to her badly... But what will she think... I remembered kalyan's words... Just do what you want to do at that moment... I removed my seatbelt and leaned towards her... I looked into her eyes.... She closed her eyes indicating she is ok with it.... I took as a chance and crashed my lips on hers... I placed my one hand on her cheek and other on her back head ... Her lips are so soft.. it tasted like a strawberry..... Her lips are moved in sync with my lips.... I don't know how much time we kissed... We stopped it when we both need for oxygen... Her face looked flushed and her lips are swollen due to my kiss... She blushed like a tomato... I just stared at her... She slept after few minutes due to tired I think... I slept happily after I don't how much it take to sleep over took me....

How's the update...
I don't know about this chapter I am innocent 🙈🙈🙈

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share if u like it

With love

lucky_crazy ❤❤❤