Chester

The kids are 15/16 in this one shot

It was Friday after school and mike, eleven, Lucas, Dustin, max and will all decided to go to the new diner that opened up down the street to get milkshakes.

"Want to share el? I don't mind getting strawberry flavour. I know it's your favourite." Mike smiled at eleven as he was about to order their milkshakes.

"You know me so well." El winked back and smirked.

Mike smiled at her, and ordered elevens favourite milkshake for them to share together.

After he ordered, they all went and sat down at their regular booth chatting, mikes arm around elevens shoulder, and Lucas's arm around Max's shoulder. Until teddy, the plump guy who owns Hawkins diner, came up with all their drinks.

"Here you go! 2 chocolates, one vanilla, and your favourite el, strawberry with my famous whipped cream!" Teddy said with a joyful smile while placing their drinks on the table in front of them.

"Your the best, teddy. Nothing can beat your whipped cream." Eleven said back to teddy with a grin.

He nodded with a smile and walked away cheerfully back to the kitchen.

A few moments later, they all heard the bell to the front door of the diner chime. And a tall brown haired freckled guy came walking up to their table. He was wearing blue denim jeans, a black bomber jacket and some bold sunglasses. It was Chester, a boy el had made friends with at school, they were pretty much best friends, and mike wasn't too fond of him.

"Hey el! Fancy seeing you in here." Chester rejoiced while taking off his glasses and tucking them into his pocket.

"Hey Ches. Same to you too, I'm usually used to seeing you on your motorbike and not in an innocent diner." Eleven laughed and raised an eyebrow.

Eleven even had a short nickname for Chester.
'she doesn't have a nickname for me.' Mike thought. Forgetting that el can't shorten his name to 'Mi'

The rest of the gang liked Chester, they always laughed at his jokes, he's a pretty harmless guy, but mike knew what boys his age in Hawkins were like. El was obviously one of the most prettiest girls in Hawkins, so she was basically a magnet to boys, she never realised it though. Because she loves mike, and doesn't need anyone else.

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys for like 10 minutes? I'm waiting for my motorbike to get fixed, I kinda crashed it yesterday.." Chester asked.

"Yeah sure! I told you to be more careful on that thing." Eleven playfully rolled her eyes and took another sip of her milkshake.

Mike was annoyed that el said yes to Chester straight away and didn't even ask him if he was okay with it.

Chester was now sat opposite eleven as the boys and max moved over and kindly made some room for him.

"Aw are you worried about me now?" Chester smirked and leaned over the table to ruffle elevens curly hair.

Mikes blood was starting to boil. Only him or hopper can ruffle elevens hair, Not Chester. Mike clenched his fists under the table so that no one could see, he was about to snap.