You are not my sister

Ages: 16

El always got home from school before mike as he has AV club with the boys, so shes home alone for a good hour or so seeing as Karen and ted go to work and Nancy usually hangs out with Steve and Jonathan.

««»»

El walked through the wheelers front door and sighed tiredly as she dumped her keys and bag on the counter.

She was about to walk over to the couch to watch tv but she suddenly felt some arms wrap around her from behind and a hand cover her mouth.

She tried to struggle free before she stomped on the persons foot as hard as she could to make them let her go.
El slid out of their grasp and quickly turned around to face them.

It was kali.

"Kali?! What the hell was that about?!" El yelled.

"Shhh Jane! Someone might hear us!" Kali whisper-yelled.

"My names not Jane. It's el. What are you doing here?" El asked.

"I've come to bring you home." Kali said with a blank face.

"But-My home is here. I don't need to go anywhere else with you." El furrowed her eyebrows.

"I need you ja-I mean el, WE need you." Kali stuttered.

"Who is 'we'?" El asked.

"Your other brothers and sisters. The other children in the lab, like us." She explained.
"I'm going around the world with my team to try and find as many kids who were in the lab as I can find, we are going to find the mind flayer and kill that other dimension once and for all. All of our powers combined will kill it easily."

"The mind flayer isn't alive anymore. We haven't seen anything about it for 3 years. I closed the gate and it's gone..." El was confused now.

"That's what you think. Just because you closed the gate doesn't mean it's dead, the upside down is still alive and so is that monster. We need to end it. Please el, help your sisters." Kali practically begged.

"Listen, you are NOT my sister. I've finally got a perfect life and I have people who care about me here. I'm sorry but I am not going to risk my life to help some other kids who I've never even met before." El rejected the offer and pointed around the house to show Kali her home.

Kali sighed. "I wished it didn't have to come to this..."

"Wha-?" But before el could even ask, Kalis arms were already wrapped around els body and tried to carry her to a van outside, until mike walked through the front door.

"Mike! Mike help!!" El screamed.

There was a slight pause, but then mike started talking.

"Help? Why would I want to help you? You mean nothing to me." Mike said with a stone cold expression.

"But -mike.." Els eyes turned glossy.

"I'm glad Kali is taking you away. Hopefully you get killed by that monster, and I'll never have to see your pathetic little face ever again." Mike said coldly once again.