Keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.

Kids age: You choose

Since el had been living with the Byers, she really got into photography just like Jonathan.
She always went outside and took photos of things with her two brothers as she absolutely loved it. Jonathan taught her everything she needed to know about cameras, editing and taking photos all together.

Christmas had just passed and El had gotten a new camera from mike, he saved up all of his money for months to buy it for her just to see the smile on her face when he gave it to her, it was worth it.

Mike was sat waiting for el in the living room, she was coming ever to his house for the day (like always.) and he never failed to have butterflies in his stomach while waiting for her to arrive.

Knock knock knock.

"Coming!" Mike shouted as he galloped to the front door and opened it.

"Mike!" El cheered as she basically jumped onto him while hugging him tightly. Mike giggled softly with a big smile on his face as el pulled away.

"Look what I bought." El held up her camera with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"You take that thing everywhere." Mike giggled as him and el walked over to the sofa.

"Well yeah. I love to just save all of my memories, you know? You never know if you might forget them. I also love it because you bought it for me." El blushed and looked away.

"I'm glad I bought that for you." Mike smiled back to her.

"Hey, Do you mind if I take a photo of us? For my photo album?" El asked nicely and grabbed his hand.

She hated asking for his photo because she knows how much he HATES getting his photo taken.
But mike didn't mind if it was a picture of him and el. He wanted to save those memories forever; he never knew if she could just disappear one day again. That was his worst fear.

"Yeah, yeah sure." Mike held her hand tighter.

El smiled at him before holding her bulky camera up in front of them as they both pulled silly faces. Mike crinkled his nose and stuck his tongue out where as el went cross eyed and made her mouth into an '0' shape.

They both giggled together afterwards until a few seconds later a small photo slid slowly out of the top of the camera.
El shook the photo for a while before the cute image of her and the freckled boy appeared.

"This ones a keeper..." El whispered slightly while she smiled longingly at the photo.

"Are you gonna keep it somewhere safe?" Mike asked as he put his arm around el.

"Well, I'm going to keep it safe. But I want to be able to see it, you know, so if I'm ever sad I can just look at it and be happy again. Or if I'm missing you.." El looked into his dark eyes as he blushed.

"So where are you going to keep it?" Mike wondered.

"I'm gonna keep it right here." El smirked before sliding the photo into her purse, then putting her purse in the back pocket of her black ripped jeans.
"See? I can look at it whenever I want now." El smiled.

"Genius." Mike laughed as he held els face in his hand and leaned in for a passionate kiss that lasted a while.

"I love you, Mike." El whispered while looking into his eyes.

"I love you too, El." Mike whispered back.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry this was short but I guess it's cute!❤️

Until the next one shot!

Stay strange!💕