Ripped apart

First of all id like to congratulate Millie and David for their sag award nomination and for stranger things being nominated for a golden globe award too! I am so excited to see them on January the 7th and 21st!!

The kids are 15-16 in this one shot.

It was 1986, and el still had to stay in her little cosy cabin in the middle of the woods, just for a little while longer.
Every night after school mike would immediately go to the cabin to visit his girlfriend while Hopper was at work. But it wasn't always that easy. The thing is, Mike wasn't allowed to go to the cabin while hopper was at work. Eleven told Hopper time and time again that he can trust mike with her but hopper doesn't trust anyone because of the things he's been through in the past, especially with El.

Even though mike basically had a death wish for going to see El, he just couldn't stay away from her. He's scared that if he stays away for too long then one day she'd just disappear from the face of the earth never to be seen again, just like what he had to go through before.

««»»

Mike rode down the muddy path on his bike which led to a small old cabin in the woods as large snowflakes fell from the sky.

He planted his bike round the back of the house like always and ran around to knock on the door.

"El! It's me!" Mike shouted so she knew it was him.

A second later mike heard all of the locks click open on the door. as it opened a small brown-haired girl jumped on him to give him a spine crushing hug.

"Mike." El whispered as she breathed deeply into his shoulder.

"Hey El, you okay?" Mike smiled as they pulled away from the lasting hug.

"Yes." El smiled back.

They both walked into the cabin, el holding mikes hand.

"Good! Is hopper gonna be back soon?" He worried and looked around the room.

"No. You know you don't have to be so scared of him Mike." El laughed. "It's not like if he sees you here he's gonna kill you."

"I don't care if he kills me, he'd do worse. He wouldn't let us see each other again, and you know it." Mike stated.

"You don't know that." El chucked as they sat down on the sofa.

"How can I not know that? Hopper hates me" Mike laughed.

"He doesn't hate you. He's just overprotective..." El looked at her hands.

"You can say that again." Mike scoffed and leaned himself back on the couch.

The room fell silent for a little while, until mike sparked a conversation.

"Anyway, what have you done today? Watched any good movies?" He asked.

"Actually, I did see this one movie and it was quite interesting." She looked at him.

"Oh right, cool. What was interesting about it?" Mike questioned.

"Well I didn't really know what it was, but these two people were doing a lot of kissing, you know, stuff like that." She explained while doing hand gestures.