Cinco

I opened my with a great effort. He's gone... All in all what was I expecting that he will stay all night? I gently stroked the place on the bed sheets where he was laying last night. 

- Wake up sleeping beauty! - I heard a voice on the sound of which I jumped. I turned my head which was bursting with pain and saw Neymar who was uncovering curtains. He was wearing the same stuff as yesterday. So he stayed with me for the whole night? The thought of that made my heart warm. - I'm taking you with me today - he gave me a big smile. - Come on, we'll be late - he started to take away quilt from me.

- It will be better if I stay here - I sat cross-legged on the bed and after a while he did the same.

- No way, I won't leave you alone. Get ready, Marcela is probablywaiting with breakfast.

- But... - I started, but I wasn't allowed to finish.

-There is no "but". Get up! - he patted the bed, stood up and headed for the door. He was about to leave when he stopped, slowly turned around and looked at me. - One more thing, I wanted to apologize to you for all those not really nice things I said to you. I had no idea... I acted like an idiot - he scratched his neck in this characteristic way.

- How could you know? It's ok and thank you for yesterday - I wanted to smile, but I didn't even want to try because I felt like it wouldn't go well.

-No problem, but don't do it anymore. You have no idea how did you scared me - he said it as seriously as if it was an important matter for him. He turned to leave but stopped again as if he remembered something and looked at me again. -Speaking of James you meant Rodriguez? He is your boyfriend?

-Mhm, but more like ex-boyfriend... - I nodded my head leaning my legs up against my chin.

-You're that famous Rodriguez's girlfriend who's a Barca fan?! - I nodded again. - You're real rebel - he winked at me and disappeared behind the door. I stretched out, sighed aloud and walked off the bed heading for the bathroom. I didn't feel like going out, but it could be the only way to think about something different for a while. I took a quick bath, wrapped myself in a towel, stood in front of the mirror and saw one big failure. I looked like a zombie. The question is how to bring me back to life? I dried my long black hair and made them a little wavy. I took beautician which Clarice gave me and I was thinking how to make me look like a human. I was pretty good in this actually. Life on the run, lack of sleep, problems... I had to hide it all somehow. After finishing my 'work', I started looking for clothes in a suitcase that I haven't unpacked yet. I put on my black leggings, a white, loose shirt with thin straps, a black Ramones jacket and white sneakers. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I was looking like a completely different person. It was not visible that I spent a past few days lying in bed and crying to the pillow. A smile and it would be perfect. The corners of my mouth lifted slightly upward. It didn't look good, but rather macabre. It will be better if I don't smile today. I don't want to scared anyone. I took quickly a painkiller and went down. I headed to the dining room where I could hear loud voices. In Neymar's house were living also his friends who I had a chance to met already.

- Good morning - I said softly and suddenly the eyes of everyone rested on me and it became awkwardly quiet. Everything seemed to be frozen. Every pair of eyes stared at me. I understand that this might have been a shock to them. The only Mia they knew was the one crying, with swollen eyes, messy hair and in pajamas. Neymar was pouring juice into the glass which began to overflow and juice landed all over the table.

- Good morning darling! Please take a sit - the only alive in this room Marcela smiled and pointed at the free seat. - Neymar - she raised her voice as he woke up and realized that the juice was already spilled everywhere.