Cuarenta y seis

It was late in the evening when we were lying in bed on its both sides far away from each other. We both were lying on our backs looking at the ceiling and not exchanging a single sentence with each other. I must admit that it was a bit strange...

Did you really worry? - suddenly, Neymar interrupted the silence, not taking his eyes off the ceiling.

- When? - I turned my head slightly towards him.

Today on the beach - he said it without even twitching.

I don't think I was crying for entertainment - I answered sarcastically.

- That's good - he finally turned to me and looked at me.

- Good? - I also turned to the side, putting my hand under my head.

It means that you care about me - something like the victorious smile appeared on his face.

I've never said I don't - I always had a problem with looking him straight in the eyes and this time was the same. 

I care about you too, but it looks like you don't see it - a smile disappeared from his face.

We've already talked about it. I just don't know if I can trust you again. Fear overwhelm me - I could see that his eyes were slightly glazed, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't able to get rid of this feeling of uncertainty, I didn't want to be hurt again.

You're one of the most important people in the world for me - he gently ran a hand over my cheek, and I slightly narrowed my eyes. - Good night - he smiled weakly and turned to the other side, turning off the lamp on the bedside table.

- Good night - I whispered and one tear ran down my cheek. What am I doing with my life? A man whom I love with all of myself tells me that I'm one of the most important people in his life, and I hesitate? Why am I so afraid to try? Why is the fear of another portion of pain paralyzing me so much? I want him, I want him to be mine so that I can wake up every morning and see his face, I want to be aware that I have someone next to me who will always be with me and he seems perfect for that, he seems to be the one and only. So why is so hard for me to do next step?

***

I was walking along a dark corridor. I saw nothing but gray walls and smoldering light somewhere in the distance. I walked though but I didn't know why. I took every step carefully, moving my hand over the wall. I had no idea what was going on, where I was, how I got here. Fear got over my whole body, but my curiosity was up and I was still heading for the dim light. After a moment I saw the features of a man's figure. I had no idea where he came from, but he approached me without saying a word. When he was close enough to let me identify him, I saw that it was... Logan! He went with his sinister smirk that gave me goose bumps. As soon as I recognized him, I wanted to turn back and run away, but some force didn't let me.

I came back for you. Did you miss me? - his disgusting voice paralyzed me and tears began to run down from my eyes. I was shaking my head, shaking with fear.

- No, no, no, please - I spoke through tears, though I knew well that it wouldn't help at all. He laughed aloud, approaching me. I huddled against the wall, closing my eyes and waiting for the worst.

- Mia, Mia - I suddenly heard and felt someone poke me. I opened my eyes and squealed with fear. - Mia it's me - Neymar said calmly. When I realized that it was really him, I immediately cuddled up to him as hard as I could. - Everything's fine, it's just a bad dream - he whispered, trying to calm me down. - I'm with you, you're safe now - he didn't stop talking to me when I was flooding his arm with tears.