Cincuenta

- Move in here, live with me - he said without thinking. Surprised by his reaction, I couldn't say a word. - You're safe here. I won't let him even touch you - his eyes became darker at the mention of him.

That's sweet of you, but it's a bad idea, babe.

It's a great idea. We would see each other everyday. We wouldn't have to miss each other - he played with a strand of my hair.

Don't you think it's too fast? We've been together for less than a month. I want to do it properly. I care too much about you to lose it, to lose you. We better not to rush, let's do it right - I hoped he would understand me.

- But we have already lived together honey - he laughed under his breath.

It was something completely different. Then we weren't a couple. I have been disappointed many times, I have lost too much, I don't want to go through it again. Living together is a serious step, let's wait with it, please - I raised my head to look at him.

- Fine, princess - he kissed the top of my head.

***

I woke up with a smile on my lips and well-rested. For some time I couldn't afford such rarities and here I sleept all night. It's all thanks to him - my guardian angel. Only his presence made me feel good, I knew that I was safe. No one else had such power.

- Good morning princess - he kissed me lightly on the forehead. I loved his voice in the morning - slightly hoarse, but still incredibly cute.

- Good morning - my smile became even bigger, as if it was possible at all.

Hungry? - he asked, yawning.

Not really - I shook my head.

And I'm on the contrary - he jumped out of bed and began to reveal curtains. Sharp sunlight burst into the room, forcing me to close my eyes. I stretched lazily and joined him, then we went downstairs. 

***

We lounged on the couch all afternoon, watching TV. We didn't want to go anywhere. We knew what would happen. Pictures, rumors, articles. I think we both wanted to postpone it as long as possible. At some point, the doorbell rang. We were expecting someone?

- I'll open - Neymar got up right away, dropping my head, which was laying on him on the couch. Ouch... I got up to a sitting position, in the end I didn't know who it was. After a while I could hear voices that became more and more loud. Finally, Ney and Davi came into the living room and with his mom I guess.

- Mia! - blonde boy ran up to me and nestled in my legs.

- Hey bunny! You grew up so much! - I ruffled his hair.

- Carolina - blonde came up to me and shook my hand. - Davi's mom - a smile appeared on her face.

- Mia - I also sent her a little smile. Why I didn't know that they were arriving?

I'm glad that I can finally meet you. Davi is talking about you all the time - she made a really great first impression on me. I have no idea how it happened that we're only meeting now. I was already in Brazil, and yet I never saw her there.

I hope only good things - I looked at the boy, who was still clinging to my leg.

Would you like something to drink? - asked Neymar.