Veintiocho

I woke up and the first thing I did was search for the phone. When I found it, I looked at the display and fell helplessly back on the bed. It was 12:00, but looking at the time we came back  from the party, I didn't sleep long. I dragged myself off the bed and took a shower. I made a quick make-up and jumped in the clothes I left here. I was surprised that they were still in the same place and nobody took them from here. Was he hoping that I would come back or he just forgot about it? Ready, I went downstairs, where I found only Marcela doing something in the kitchen. 

- Good morning darling - she greeted me with a big smile and handed a glass of water which I needed so much.

- Everybody is sleeping? - I asked, taking a sip of water.

Yes, you're the first. Do you want me to make you something to eat? - her cheerfulness always puts you on your feet. 

No, I'll wait for the rest. What's new?

Nothing interesting. We all missed you. Without you it was so empty here...

- Good morning - still sleepy Neymar entered the kitchen, dressed only in sweatpants. Oh Lord... He went to Marcela and kissed her on the cheek. - What are you talking about?

I was just telling Mia how everyone missed her. Am I right it was like that?

- Of course - he embraced me from behind and laid a gentle kiss on my cheek and suddenly I felt unimaginably hot and inexpertly at the same time. It was a surprise for me, a nice surprise. I like this Neymar.

And this gentleman in particular - she smiled and pointed at him with a knife. 

Without exaggeration... - I think he got embarrassed. - When we eat? - he changed the subject and stole something from the table. 

- Go away with those fingers - Marcela struck him lightly in the hand. - And we'll eat when everyone wakes up.

In that case, I'm going to wake them up - as he said, he did.

***

When do you go to Pique's family? - Neymar asked at breakfast.

In the evening, but earlier I want to buy a gift for the baby - I answered and took a sip of juice.

- Can I go with you? 

- Sure - I nodded. What happened to him? Since morning he surprises me more and more.  First, he was so nice to me and now he wants to go shopping with me. Someone is working hard to improve our relationships here...

***

- Alligators or lions? - I asked, showing him two tiny clothes.

- Hmm... - he made a thoughtful face as if his life depended on this answer. - Lions!

- So alligators - I put away the rejected clothes.

- Hey... I chose lions - he groaned dissatisfied.

- Exactly - I laughed.

Are you suggesting that I have no taste? - he pretended to be offended.

- No... - I said it as long as I could, trying not to laugh.

- I'm leaving - he turned on his heel and really started walking towards the exit.

- Wait, I was just joking. You have really good taste and can dress really sexy - I tried to make up to him, so he wouldn't sulk. 

Did you say I'm sexy? - he immediately found himself next to me with this his little smirk.