Treinta y siete

- What are you doing? - Neymar, who was sitting next to me on the plane again, turned to me when he woke up. He fell asleep as soon as we started.

I'm trying to write a song for April's wedding - I tapped my pen on a notebook of my songs with which I had almost always next to me. You never know when I'll get inspiration. 

- And how is it going? - he wanted to look into the notebook, but I leaned back in time.

- Bad - I sighed. - It's not easy to write a song about perfect love just like that - I snapped my fingers.

Look at me, it will inspire you right away - this his smile...

If I wanted to write a song about stupidity, maybe I would use you - he scowled and theatrically turned the other way. - Why is it so difficult? - I looked up, hoping for a miracle from heaven.

What is difficult in writing about love? - he's not mad anymore? That was quickly. 

She wants the most romantic song in the world about perfect love. The problem is that there is no such thing as perfect love. How am I supposed to write about something that does not occur in nature?

- You have never been in love? - he asked, looking at me closely.

- I have... I mean... What question is that? - I felt moved out of the rhythm.

- So you have or haven't? - he raised one eyebrow.

- It doesn't matter. There is no such thing as perfect love. At the beginning maybe it's cool, but in the end you get a knife in the back or worse in the heart.

You say that because you didn't meet this one and only - he smiled slightly.

- And I won't meet him - I stared at the pages of my notebook.

- You don't know this. Maybe you've met him already, or maybe he's waiting for you somewhere - he got on my nerves.

Since when are you a love expert? - I looked up from my notebook.

I'm not, I'm just saying that love is beautiful - he grinned at me. Is he doing it on purpose?

Bullshit, love only brings pain, nothing more - it raged inside me that I straightened up.

You've come across bad people, that's why you think so - he moved to me a little closer.

Even if, then what? - I shrugged my shoulders nervously. I've had enough of this conversation.

Maybe someone should show you what true love is so you could change your mind - he suddenly found himself so close that I could feel his breath on my skin. He looked straight into my eyes with such warm look.

- It won't help - I pulled away after a moment, got up abruptly and went to the bathroom.

***

- Where are you going? - Neymar's eyes went after me while he was sitting on the couch as I was heading towards the corridor.

I'm going shopping with Dani - I stopped to answer him.

I could go with you - he leaned his chin against the back of the couch.

Dani is a fashion expert and I haven't seen him for a long time - I couldn't look at his face of a sad puppy. - Oh he's here, see you later - I waved to him when I heard the car horn. - Hey Dani! - I got into the car.