Treinta y cinco

The flight lasted and lasted and the end was still far away. Everyone fell asleep some time ago, only I was struggling with it. I was sitting, looking through a small window and listening to my favorite songs. Suddenly, Neymar's head slid slightly on my shoulder and the owner didn't do anything about it, but was still sleeping like a child. I could survive it if not the fact that his hair began to tickle me in the face. No matter how I would turn my head, it still did it. I sighed loudly, wondering what to do. I didn't want to wake him up, he slept so sweetly, but on the other hand it was annoying.

- Neymar - I finally whispered. - Neymar - I tried a bit louder. Does he have the deepest sleep in the world? - Neymar - third time lucky.

- Mhm? - he muttered clearly dissatisfied and embraced me with his hand around my waist, hugging me tight. Oh Lord...

- Your... your hair tickles me - I whispered. I felt my heart beating a thousand times faster.

- What? - he suddenly got up, probably realizing what he had done.

Your hair tickles me - I tried not to laugh, because I didn't want to wake up the rest of the plane, but his face on which confusion was painted didn't help at all. 

- I'm sorry - he rubbed one eye, yawning. - You're not sleeping? - he asked in a sleepy voice.

- I can't - I answered calmly this time.

- Come here - he nodded at me, showing me to lean my head against his shoulder. - Come princess, you have to sleep - the "princess" broke something hot inside me, but I tried not to show it. Slowly, I leaned my head back and tangled my hand around him like he had before. When I did it, he wrapped me in a warm blanket and kissed the top of my head gently. Despite the volcano that burst inside me, I felt perfectly good and unbelievably safe. I wanted to feel that way forever and I would like to stay frozen like this for eternity.

***

Hey princess, do you want a pudding? - Neymar whispered sweetly, waking me up.

- A pudding? - I asked in a sleepy voice, getting up from him.

- Mhm... - he nodded. - Chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate - I answered still not completely knowing what is going on, which clearly enthralled Neymar.

- Did you sleep well? - he gave me a cup of pudding.

- How long was I sleeping? - I answered his question with a question.

- A few hours. You didn't answer my question. Am I comfortable? - crafty smile appeared on his face.

The fact that only your pudding woke me up speaks for itself - I sat down comfortably and dipped a teaspoon in a cup.

I recommend myself for the future - something like the victorious smile appeared on his face. - Wait - he spoke after a moment of silence. He approached me and wiped the pudding from the corner of my mouth. - Perfect - he winked at me and returned to his seat.

- Thanks - I smiled nervously.

***

We finally arrived. I was so happy that I could get off the plane. I was tired of sitting in one place. From the airport we went straight to the Silva's house, where Mrs. Nadine greeted us at the door.