Cuarenta y cuatro

Suddenly, the door bell rang, Max said he might come, but when the door of my room opened, it wasn't him who showed up in it. The little blond boy ran up to the bed, jumped on me, causing me a lot of pain and cuddled up with all his strength. I was so shocked that I couldn't react in any way. The only thing that appeared in my head was the question "Where did he come from?". Juan wanted to react, but I gave him a sign that everything was fine and I hugged blonde tightly. I missed him so much.

You won't die, right? - he asked with tears in his eyes, when he moved away from me slightly and I immediately stiffened.

- Of course not baby - I smiled artificially, passing my hand over his blond hair. - Where did this idea come from? - I asked, surprised by his question.

Because the lady on TV said you're in the hospital and you don't want to wake up. I don't want you to die - he stuttered and a few tears ran down his cheeks. It was the saddest view in my entire life. There's nothing worse than a crying baby, especially if he cries because of you.

Everything is fine with me. Don't worry, I won't die and please stop crying - I wiped his tears. His view and how he was worried about me made me want to cry too. I scared him. It didn't occur to me that what I was doing could have any effect on him that it could have on anyone. I didn't realize that it wasn't only my case, but all who know me and I mean something to them.

- That's good - he hugged me again. - Daddy was worried too, he's sad all the time and has such red eyes. He probably thought you would die too. Grandma said everything would be fine, but this lady said something else on TV and I didn't want to believe her - I processed slowly his words, when suddenly Neymar leaned out of the door shyly and I immediately looked down. Davi, when he saw him, jumped off the bed, grabbed his hand and started pulling him toward me. Juan wanted to react again, but again I stopped him with an eloquent look. - Mia says that everything is good with her - he settled back on my legs this time with a smile on his face and I slightly fixed myself on the bed, avoiding the look of his father.

How are you? - he asked the question almost in a whisper, sitting on the edge of the bed. I haven't heard his voice for so long...

- Fine - I said, looking at the quilt. I wanted to look at him so much and at the same time I didn't want to. I was scared, I was afraid to look into his eyes. I didn't understand why he came, he told me to forget about himself. After a while, Rafa stumbled into the room, throwing herself around my neck and giving me thousand kisses, but when she saw what atmosphere was in the room, she took Davi despite his strong resistance and left me with Neymar and Juan. I felt his presence and it was so strange. My mind was coded that I would never see him again, but he was just a meter away from me. I felt his eyes on me, he was watching me, but I still didn't dare look at him. How should I behave?

I know you probably don't want to talk to me, that you probably don't even want to see me, that you hate me and ask for another chance is total stupidity, but what else can I do? - I felt his look on me, so intense, so intimidating.

Why did you come? - I asked the first question that came to my mind as soon as he crossed the threshold of my room. I raised my eyes at him and saw that Davi was right. He looked as if he hadn't slept for several days and his eyes were so puffy. He cried?

One day Davi came running to me from the living room with tears in his eyes and said something was wrong. I hurried to see what he was talking about. I couldn't believe that something happened to you and you're in a bad condition. Ever since I heard about it, I couldn't function normally and was fighting with my thoughts. I didn't know if I should come, but Davi  kept asking about it and I finally decided to do it -he looked down. - It's because of me, right? - he asked after a moment and I nodded, what he couldn't see.