Trece

- Oh no, she's going with me - I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and...  

- Rafael! - I hugged him.

- You're going with me - he grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the pitch. I have to admit that Rafinha was a team member with whom I had the best contact, not counting Dani. They're all wonderful, but I talked to him the most. Maybe because we're the same age... We sat on the bench where there were a few players that I greeted.

- You're not playing? - I asked when we had sat down.

- No, maybe I'll change someone. So where do you live now? - curiosity was written on his face.

- How do you know? - I was pretty surprised.

- Everyone knows. Neymar made a big scene and quarreled with Dani -why didn't he tell me? - You didn't know? - he asked, seeing my reaction.

- No - I shook my head.

- Don't worry, they're like brothers, it will pass away and everything will be fine between them - he said it calmly and immediately after that the FC Barcelona anthem resounded. Both teams went on the pitch and turned in our direction. I felt someone's eyes on me. Neymar. He was standing there staring at me with an expression on his face which I couldn't read. It was something on the verge of anger and relief? I felt uncomfortable and I had no idea how to behave, so I pretended that I don't see it. Finally the anthem came to an end, the teams scattered on the pitch and I could breathe again. I think that I didn't have the opportunity to mention what kind of fan I am. Well, I'm the worst one. I treat every match as if it was a fight for life and death. I can't sit still in one place, I keep walikng around and gesticulating, making all kinds of strange sounds. I live every pass, fall, foul and of course goals. The problem is I can't stop it. It's just happening. Pure madness. It's as if something possessed me. The whole match was very exciting, and the boys sitting on the bench had a lot of fun with me. Barca won and after the match had ended, I somehow didn't get lost and I went to the parking lot. I preferred to wait by the car without exposing myself to a meeting with Neymar. I have no idea why I was so afraid of confrontation with him. After a while, Dani appeared by the car and we headed back home.

- Did you like the match? - he broke the silence.

-Why didn't you tell me that you had quarreled with Neymar? - I couldn't keep it in myself. 

- You didn't answer my question - he tried to get out of this situation somehow.

- It was fantastic - I answered dispassionately. - Will you answer me now? - I asked with a slight reproach.

- I didn't tell you because it's nothing important. Neymar is just too impulsive - he answered calmly.

- I don't want you to argue because of me - I said milder.

- It's really nothing. Everything is fine. Don't worry - I leaned back comfortably on the car seat.

- We're going some other route to your home? - I asked, seeing buildings I hadn't seen before.

- We're not going to my house. Andres invited everyone to the barbecue - he said, not taking his eyes off the street.

I don't think I should go there. This is a team party - I said a little confused.

- You should, in the end you belong to our family. Unofficially... - he smiled mysteriously, but I decided to ignore it, in the end it's just Dani.

- You could have told me. I would take clothes to change - I groaned.

- You look great. 11 fits you really well - he laughed under his breath.