Cuarenta y siete

Delicate kisses on my naked back have awakened me from a sweet dream. I grumbled unhappy and even more cuddled up in my pillow.

- Good morning - I heard a slightly hoarse voice above me and at that moment something occurred to me and I felt so unimaginably wonderful. Awareness that such mornings can be an everyday life made a smile on my face. This is not just about mornings, but all my life that I will spend with him...

- Good morning - I murmured, not straining to open my eyes.

- Will I get a kiss to start this beautiful day? - he tickled my back with his nose.

- Of course - I turned around and kissed him quickly, going back to lying but this time on my back. Dissatisfaction appeared on his face. - Oh come here - I grabbed him by the chin, pulled him closer and after a while our lips were joined in a sweet kiss. 

They probably brought breakfast for us. Be right back - he kissed me in the forehead and disappeared after a while. I stretched lazily and scrambled out of bed. I pulled my clothes out of the closet and locked myself in the bathroom. When I left it, I went straight to the terrace, where Ney was waiting. - Finally... I thought I would die of hunger - he said when he saw me.

You could start without me - I sat down in front of him.

This is our first breakfast as a couple, it must be special - he sent me a big smile and we started to eat.

***

In the afternoon, we decided to go to the beach as usual. We took everything we needed and left the little house.

- Why don't you wear a sexy bikini? Ever since we are here, you only wear one-piece swimsuits - Neymar began when I took off my dress and the smile that was there all day long disappeared from my face. - Did I say something wrong? - he was worried about my reaction.

I don't wear bikini because of the wound on my belly. I showed it to you once, remember? - I lowered my head and stared at my feet.

I'm sorry princess - he came up to me and hugged me tightly.

- You don't like me in this? - I raised my head to look at him.

Of course, that I like you in this, but with me you have nothing to be ashamed of, honey - he kissed the top of my head. - Do you know how I would like you the most? - I shook my head. - Naked - he whispered with that smirk and I pushed him away.

- You wish - I smiled embarressed and felt I begin to blush.

Are you ashamed? - he embraced me again, but this time more loosely. - You don't have to be ashamed of anything, yesterday I visited every nook and cranny of your body, piece by piece - he whispered in my ear. 

Go swim in the sea or something - I wanted to end this conversation because I felt I would burn soon. Jr. placed a kiss on my lips.

- I love you - he smiled so beautifully.

- I love you too - I returned the smile.

***

After taking a hot shower, I left the bathroom and found Neymar watching something in concentration.