Cuarenta y nueve

We drove up to the driveway of Neymar's house, and after a moment the gate through which we passed, opened. Rafa parked the car among other cars. It seemed that everyone was already here.

- Ready? - he turned to me as he turned off the engine.

- Sure - I pretended a nervous smile. It's time to start the game!

- Don't worry, I'm here - he gave me a warm smile. - Are we going? - I nodded my head. We left the car and stood in front of the door. Rafinha rang the bell and after a moment the door opened and Neymar appeared. At the sight of him, I wanted to throw myself at him. I missed him so much. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it, I had to act.

- Hey! - Ney greeted Rafa, then moved his gaze to me. It was so cool that I got goose bumps. I didn't expect that he would got into his role so much. 

- You said I could come with someone - Rafihna began, seeing Neymar murdering me with his eyes.

I thought that... it doesn't matter - he turned on his heel, not even waiting for us.

Don't worry about him - Raf tried to cheer me up.

- I shouldn't come here. I told you it doesn't make sense - I sighed loudly.

Act as if he wasn't here. We will have a great time - he smiled broadly. We went through the interior of the house, heading for the garden, where everyone was already. Geri and Masche watched the grill, the girls were sitting in the shade gossiping and the children were running around happily with Dani. As soon as we appeared in the garden, everyone's eyes moved on us. Dani, who was the closest, threw himself at me, strangling me with his grip.

Little, I haven't seen you for such a long time - he didn't want to let me out. A moment later Gerard appeared, taking me away from the Brazilian despite his protests and gave me a tight hug.

We were about to do a casting for a new mascot, but fortunately you came back on time. No one would be able to replace you - finally he freed me from the grip and I could say hello to others. A tall and slim brunette caught my attention. Dani called her to him.

It's Joana, my girlfriend - he said proudly.

Hey, nice to meet you, Dani told me a lot about you - a perfect smile came to her face. She was so beautiful.

- Really? I haven't heard a word about you - I said this with reproach more to Dani than to her, hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

- What? There was no occasion - he began to explain.

There was no occasion? - I put my hands on my chest without taking my eyes off him.

It wasn't me who disappeared without a word. I will reward it to you somehow- he stabbed me with his finger.

***

The barbecue lasted at its best. Besides a few times when Pique smoked meat, it was great. Maybe we didn't eat, but at least it was fun. I missed this family atmosphere, I missed these people. At the sight of them, the smile appeared on my face and didn't want to leave it. I couldn't imagine life without them. Without them, it wasn't the same. I'm grateful that fate put them on my path. I tried to change a few sentences with each individual, I haven't seen them for so long. Besides, there were also a few new faces that I wanted to meet. And so the evening passed. Every now and then me and Neymar sent cold looks towars each other to make everything look convincing. Girls even asked about us, worried, but I asked them to not do anything. Fortunately, they respected my request and didn't stir up the confusion. In addition, Rafinha checked all the time that everything was fine with me. It was hard to look at him, at all of them. Despite all this wonderful atmosphere, you could sense that our behavior was reflected on everyone and that they didn't feel comfortable about it. On the one hand, I had little satisfaction about it, on the other I didn't want to tire them anymore. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out of the small bag and read the message.