Dieciséis

- Add two glasses of flour - directed Marcela. - I'll be right back, I have to get something from the pantry - she left, leaving me and Davi alone in the kitchen, which wasn't a good idea. I've already mentioned how terrible a cook I am.

Okay, pour flour here - I said to Davi putting glass on the table. The little one grabbed the package and carefully poured the contents into a glass, pouring out a little outside of it.

- I'm back! - it sounded in the corridor and after a moment Neymar appeared in the kitchen. - What are you doing? - he sat down in front of us, leaning against the table. 

- We're making muffins - Davi said proudly.

- You two? - he laughed under his breath.

- Marcela is helping us - I answered, pouring a second glass of flour into a bowl. 

 - Maybe I'll help you? - he asked and threw flour in my face.

- Seriously - I looked at him pissed off and gave him back.

Flour fight! - Davi shouted, taking flour in his hands and throwing it at Neymar.

- You both are gonna regret it - he got up and started to chase us. All three of us ran like crazy around the table, throwing flour everywhere and shouting. At one point, I slipped on a sprinkled flour that was literally everywhere, pulling Neymar behind me, who suddenly found himself on me. We both breathed heavily, looking at each other in the eyes suprised by what had happened. 

- Kiss, kiss - Davi ran up to us, putting his lips in the end and laughing.

- What the... - Marcela appeared in the kitchen, finding us in this ambiguous situation. She looked at us in surprise, then looked around the kitchen. - What have you done here?! - she shouted, devastated. To be honest I'm not surprised, we destroyed her kingdom.

We made a war on flour and daddy fell on Mia - said a satisfied blonde. Neymar finally got up from me and helped me to get up, apologizing.

Come Davi, we'll go take a bath - he grabbed his hand and began to lead him upstairs. 

- I left you for a moment and... - Marcel sighed loudly and started cleaning up this mess.

- I'll help you - I started to clean the table.

- Come on, go take a shower. How do you look? I'll do it by myself - she looked at me with pity. I looked at myself and I really didn't look good, to put it mildly. I was all in white powder.

- I'm sorry - I hugged her and rushed to the my room before she could yell at me for making her dirty.

***

- Mia! Wake up! - Davi stood in my room for a good few minutes, trying to get me out of the bed.

- Give me one second - I mumbled to the pillow, it was 6:00 in the morning.

- You said it 5 minutes ago - he moaned. - Mia... We're going to the beach today.

- Go without me.

- No, you have to go with us. I'm coming home today... Mia... - he didn't give up. Finally he got angry and began to pull the quilt from me.

- Hey... - I moaned, lying exactly the same as before. Suddenly I felt his tiny body on my back.

- Mia please... - he began to hit my back with his small fists.

- What's going on here? - Neymar entered the room and stood beside the bed.