Epilogue

Almost a year has passed since the last events. I was on the road, more confident and much stronger. Once I needed help, now it was my turn to help other women. I knew that I wasn't the only one, that we all don't have an easy life. I created an album that would help them believe in themselves and their beauty, say "yes, you can do it" I wanted to create real warriors who could fight for theirs happiness. I must admit that I was doing quite well. The record turned out to be a great success, I got a lot of positive messages. Music is a medicine for everything and connects people, in this case women. Neymar was finishing the great season, thanks to which he got a few new trophies. I was incredibly proud of him and I wished I could celebrate with him and the whole team. I missed him terribly. We saw each other two weeks ago, when I came to him for a moment, but I missed him mercilessly anyway. As for James, it didn't end with just one attempt to talk to me. He harassed me for a long period of time, coming to me at home and at work, but I didn't want to hear his explanation. Now it didn't matter. In the end, he gave up and we haven't seen each other since then. Although I didn't agree to talk I knew about everything. Pablo told me everything with details, although I didn't want to. It turned out that he has a baby with some random girl whom he met at the club. Apparently for the sake of the child he wants to marry her and create a family. What's more? Amazingly, nothing special happened. Now I was sitting on the bed in the hotel, counting scrupulously. I didn't even notice when Roberto entered the room.

Hey! Earth to Mia - he waved his hand in front of me.

- What is happening? - I woke up immediately, jumping slightly.

What are you thinking about? - he laughed softly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

- A week - I blurted.

- A week? What do you mean? - he asked, confused.

- I'm a week late - I looked at him seriously.

Well, it can only mean one thing - he smiled broadly and I gave him a questioning look. - Dizziness, vomiting and now this. You won't tell me that it doesn't lead to just one answer - a smile didn't leave his face.

This can't be true - I shook my head and a single tear ran down my cheek.

...............................................................................................

If you're reading this I'm so proud of you

It means that you survived 51 chapters of this story😅

Thank you for letting me share this story with you and for all the kind words.

At the end I have a request for you, write in a comment that was your favorite quote or scene

I'm really curious

Byeee xx