Treinta y seis

The birthday party was going pretty well. The leitmotif was Mickey Mouse, which brought back nice memories from the childhood. The room was full of people who had a great time, but I felt a little lost here. It seemed as if everyone here had known each other for ages. Only I was a recluse who couldn't find herself here. I tried to have fun, I even  wanted to talk to someone, but some  blockade inside me didn't allow it. I was angry with myself, I didn't want to be like that, I didn't want to be so closed, but it ended on only wanting. As always... At the beginning the boys from the squad sat with me and tried to get me drunk. I can say immediately that unsuccessful. Maybe if I drank a little more, I would be bolder? No Mia, it's not a good idea. Anyway, the boys went somewhere after some time and I hadn't seen them anymore in this thicket of people. Where was Neymar? Everywhere, literally, but probably the most time he spent on the stage singing with artists. Maybe singing is too much said, but it looked like he was having fun. Rafa also looked happy and that was the most important thing. It was her day, she looked phenomenal, the party succeeded and the smile didn't leave her face. Only I, like the biggest loser, sat and drank some drink through a thick straw, watching everyone having fun. O no... no more! I'll go to the dance floor and have a great time. I don't know what happened to me, but I got up from my chair and went to the middle of the dance floor. Once I was there, all the confidence evaporated and I began to wonder what I was doing there. "Dance!" a voice in my head spoke. First timidly, but with each second I started to move more confident to the rhythm. I loved it, but the paranoid feeling that everyone was watching me didn't let me relax completely. "Come on, you don't even know them. What are you worried about?" I started to say in my mind, but I must admit that I'm not the best motivator. I was proud of myself when, after an hour, I was still dancing in the middle of the room in this thicket of people. After a while, a guy came to me and began to move to the music. Recently, it ended badly, but ignoring the thoughts associated with it, I began to dance with him. I was glad I didn't have to sway alone like an idiot any longer.

- What's your name? - he leaned slightly over me, asking me loud enough to hear. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to answer because I felt someone poke my hand and pull me away from him. I turned my head and saw Neymar. 

- What are you doing? - I resisted, but he kept dragging me somewhere. He stopped only in a place where it wasn't too crowded. He caught me with both hands by my arms, thus leaning lightly against me. He was pretty drunk and I think that only this kept him from falling.

- Mia! - he shouted.

- What are you doing? - drunk Neymar was the last thing I needed today.

- What are YOU doing? - he pointed at me, almost touching my nose. - Why are you dancing with him? - he babbled.

- And why not? - I shrugged. Finally someone talked to me and he ruined everything.

- Because I love you! - he shouted and looked at me with a murky look.

The alcohol washed away the last leftovers of your reason - I wanted to push him away, but I knew that if I did, he would lie on the floor. 

I'm telling the truth - he began to shake his head.

You're drunk, you don't know what you're saying. Come, I'll take you home - I took his hands off my shoulders and started pulling him toward the exit.

Do you want to play there a little bit? - a cunning smirk appeared on his face and I looked at him with murderous eyes and I would like to leave him here, but I had something of a human in me. 

What's going on? - Rafa stopped the two of us.

- Sister, my lovely sister! - he hung on her.