Doce

We spent the whole day in the garden, enjoying the Spanish sun and having fun. Dani Jr and Victoria have a lot of energy just like their dad. I must admit that it was one of the best days I have spent in Barcelona so far. When it started to get colder, we came back inside and started playing the twister.

-Right hand on red - said Victoria. Only me and Dani left on the battlefield.

- Right? On red? It's impossible... - I sighed loudly.

- I think someone is going to lose here - provoked me Dani, who also barely retained his position. With all my strength I tried to reach out red dot.

- Almost... Almost... - and I fell. - I was so close...

- Oh yeah! - Dani immediately got up from the mat. - I won! I won! - he began to perform some kind of weird dances and after a moment Dani Jr and Victoria rushed at him and joined him.

- Once again! - Dani Jr shouted.

-Oh no, I'm done... - I got up from the floor.

-Mia is right. Time to sleep, my monsters - he began to tickle them, making them squeak and laugh loudly and after a while they escaped to their room.

- You're a brilliant dad - I fell on the couch.

-Thanks. Maybe because I feel like a child myself - he sat down in front of me. -Maybe tomorrow after training we will go out for an ice cream? We'll show you the city - I forgot...

- I think I forgot to tell you something - I started uncertainly and fix myself on the couch. - I'd rather not leave the house.

-Someone is looking for you? -he looked taken over.

-The guy who fooled me during my amnesia... it's Rodriguez.

- You can't leave the house because of some Rodriguez? - he asked indignantly at this fact.

-Not ordinary Rodriguez, but James Rodriguez.

- This one from Real? - his eyes were twice as large.

-He supposedly is trying to find out where I am. If I go out onto the street... paparazzi are everywhere. One photo and he will know everything. And if I go out with one of you... this will only intensifies the danger.

- Wait, you sing? -he thought for a moment.

-Yes, before I run away I was in the middle of recording my album.

- I know you! - he jumped excitedly in his armchair. - You sang this song : tam ta tara tam something, something... -he started humming, but I had no idea what the song it was. Seeing that I don't know what he meant, he hummed again.

- Oh yeah, that's my song - I smiled.

- Girl, you're amazing!

- Thanks - I felt the blush slowly appearing on my cheeks. - So back to the topic, I can't go anywhere. I don't want him to find me.

- You can't hide forever. Besides, if he tried to come here, I would dig him out. He wouldn't even look at you - he looked like he was about to beat someone.

-Thanks Dani, but let's leave it as it is.

***

- I'm back! - it sounded throughout the house and after a moment Dani appeared in the living room. - Isn't she too young for that? - he asked surprised. We were sitting on the couch, painting nails and Dani Jr  was playing on the Playstation.