Veintinueve

- Woah haha - suddenly, during breakfast Jo burst into uncontrollable laughter with his eyes stuck on the phone. - Why didn't you tell anything that you're pregnant? - he looked at me and Neymar, still laughing.

What are you talking about?! - Neymar asked confused.

Attention! I'm reading - Jo cleared his throat slightly. - Brazilian FC Barcelona striker Neymar Jr. and as it turned out his new girlfriend Mia are expecting a baby. The couple went to the store yesterday and had a great time choosing lovely clothes and toys for their unborn baby. They looked very happy and proud of the fact of becoming parents. - here Jo stopped reading, because Neymar got up abruptly, knocking over the chair and hissing some curses under his breath, then he left the dining room. Everyone froze for a moment surprised by his behavior and they looked at each other, not understanding anything. 

- I'll go to him - I got up from the chair.

- He's probably in the gym - Gil said. I nodded and went to designated place. First, I slightly opened the door, and after a while I found myself in the room. Neymar was actually there. Furious, he hit punching bag with his fists and curses were spurted out of his mouth. He was really angry and he massacred the poor bag. I don't think he even noticed me because he didn't stop. I approached him slowly and put my hand lightly on his shoulder. As if by the magic wand he stopped and still standing back to me, he began to breathe loudly. 

- Everything's okay? - I asked in a weak voice, afraid that he would get angry attack again. His explosive nature sometimes frightened me. - It's just a stupid rumor - I wanted to calm him down somehow.

I know, but I'm sick of it! Whatever I do, they will come up with a perfect story from out of this world - he sat down against the wall. 

Just ignore it - I sat next to him. - I have learned that the most important thing is that you know the truth, your loved ones know it and what the rest of the world thinks is of little importance. They will always talk, speculate and invent ridiculous things about you. You have your truth and that's what counts.

It's not that easy - he said resignedly with his head down. Now his anger has disappeared from him, and in its place there was depression, which is rare for him. 

In that case, there is a second option - he raised his head and looked at me curiously. - You have to leave football - I said with conviction and waited for his reaction.

- No way - he shook his head. I knew perfectly that he would react like that and that was what I wanted. - Football is my whole life - I wanted him to remember and decide what was more important to him. Gossip or passion?

So do what you love and stop worrying about what they write about you - I felt strange in the role of a comforter and a leg raiser. Are there even such words? It doesn't matter... Important is that it was always me who has been comforted and now the roles had to be reversed and I wasn't sure if I would manage this task.

It's just not fair, because of them I look like the person I'm not. Everyone thinks I'm a self-assured footballer who's partying too much and sleeping with every girl I meet. 

You know that you're not like that, you know yourself and your loved ones too. I also managed to get to know you a bit and I know how great person you are and if someone believes in this bullshit they write about you, he's just a fool - I put my hand on his knee and looked at him with affection, trying to cheer him up.

- Thank you - he smiled weakly. - Conversations with you always improve my mood - I felt so pleasantly warm inside. It was another time when we had a "serious" conversation and Neymar opened up to me.