Siete

I was sitting in the stands and waiting for the boys to come out for the training. The warm rays of the sun miraculously caressed and warmed my skin. I lifted my head up closing my eyes and enjoying this pleasure.

- How is it going little one? - I heard a voice beside me which made me jump. Do they all love to scare people? I opened my eyes and turned to the voice. Dani was sitting next to me smiling from ear to ear waiting for the answer.

- You scared me. Can we get onto first-name terms? - I asked a little bit embarrassed.

- I would be mad if you called me mister. How is it going with...? - he raised eyebrows in funny way and I had no idea what he was talking about.

-I think I don't understand... - I was kinda confused.

- You and Neymar... - he raised his eyebrows again and smiled broader.

- I'm grateful for what he does for me - now I was even more confused by this situation.

- Come on... he doesn't want to talk so at least you admit it.

- What should I admit?

- You're a couple - he said as if it was obvious. I don't know why he didn't tell me. We're the best friends, we talk about everything.

- Maybe because it's not true. Neymar only helps me - why did that idea come to his mind at all?

- Seriously? - he looked pretty surprised. - A girl like you lives in his house and he does nothing with that? What happened to him? Maybe he's sick? - he started talking to himself as if I hadn't been there. - So... do you like Barcelona? - after a moment he remembered about my presence.

- I didn't have a chance to explore the city - I'm too busy sitting in the house under the blanket and crying... - What did you mean by "girl like me"?

- You know, you're hot - I choked with saliva. His directness intimidated me so much. - So if you're single maybe we can go out for a coffee? - he started to joke.

- Aren't you too old for me? -I wanted to repay him somehow.

- Too old?! You'd be surprised - he pretended to be offended.

- 10 years is a lot, don't you think?

- Firstly less than 10 and secondly age in love doesn't matter. Look at Shak and Geri. They're perfect couple.

- I'll think about it - I sent him a gentle smile. I have to admit that it was nice to talk with someone about nothing and joke a little, it was a nice change. I think I needed it.

- And when it comes to Barcelona, I would love to show you the city - it seemed that he really wanted to be my guide. - Maybe tomorrow? - oh no, no, no, no... And what am I gonna tell him? I can't because I'm hiding? I started to panic, but I tried not to show it out. I prayed that someone would come and I wouldn't have to answer.

- What are you talking about? - my savior came up in the perfect time.

- I make new friends - Dani grinned. Smile probably never comes off his face as opposed to me.

- Everything's okay? - he asked looking at me to make sure.

- Yes, we had a nice talk - I nodded.

- Of course that it was nice. I feel like it's a friendship forever - he stretched out and embraced me with one arm.

- First some running around the pitch. Alves! Junior! Right now you have to leave the mascot and join the rest! - the coach gave an order and they both rushed off the stands and joined the rest.

***

Finally I decided to take my clothes to the dressing room. I didn't have too many things, but I thought it was a good idea I mean I have been living here for some time. It would be nice to have more clothes, but I didn't want to risk going to the mall. I wasn't a big star, but people recognized me on the street. One photo in the internet and James would know about everything. I know him and I know he would be able to come here. I was putting my clothes on the shelves when suddenly Jota and Gil appeared at the door of the wardrobe.

- Do you want to watch a movie with us? - Jo asked leaning against the doorjamb.

- No thanks, I'll finish this and probably go to take a bath - I still didn't feel well around people especially in larger groups.

- Jo you did it wrong, it shouldn't be a question - saying this Gil started to walk in my direction, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder and I squeaked not expecting this to happen. - Madam is going with us.

- Put me down, please! - I started to hit his back with my fists, but he didn't do anything and still hold me on his shoulder walking out of the room. He walked down the stairs and stopped in the living room where the rest of the boys were laughing at us. Hilarious...

- Can you put me down now? - I asked still hanging on his shoulder.

- Sure - he left me on the couch next to Neymar where I sat down and after a while took a seat on my other side.

- Okay? - Neymar asked. I nodded and I hugged my legs.

- What are we watching? - Cris addressed the question to all.

- Horror movie!!! - The boys responded with a chorus. No, no, please... Everything but not horror movie. Maybe it's childish, but I'm so afraid of them. I know it's just a movie, a fiction, but I hate them anyway and always after watching them I can't sleep half the night and for the second half I have nightmares. The boys noticed that I wasn't as enthusiastic as they were.

- You don't like horror movies? - asked Jota and everyone stared at me.

- I'm not the biggest fan of them - I winced slightly.

- Don't worry, if you get scared you can always hug me - said Gil making a seductive face and hugging me with one arm.

- Hold up - Neymar looked at him with a stern gaze. He defended me and it was kinda nice feeling.

- Calm down stallion - he started to laugh.

- You're not really a good seducer - I got out of his embrace.

- Okay, enough talk, can we finally watch it?

I decided that I would be brave. However, the first minutes of the film have done their thing. I was covering my eyes all the time, jumping and making strange noises. Halfway through, I had enough. I tried to look everywhere just not on the TV. I was admiring the view behind window, counting popcorn in the bowl, looking at the plants in the pots and many other things. However, my eyes were still returning to the screen. At some point, out of fear and uncontrollable I hugged Neymar's shoulder and digging my nails into it.

- I'm sorry - I whispered as I realized what I was doing.

- It's ok, you can stay like that - he whispered as well. A pleasant shiver went through whole my body and I felt hot on my cheeks. Luckily for me it was dark and no one could see my blushes.

.................................................................................

Seven!!!

Who doesn't like horror movies?

Let me know what do you think about this chapter 

Till next time xx