Catorce

I feel strange around Neymar. Everything seems to be all right, but there is still a weird feeling inside me. It's hard to explain. I've been thinking a lot about my decision. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't be myself.I came to the conclusion that I did the right thing. Because why would Neymar lie again? It would make no sense. Right? The fact that he wanted me to live with him again only confirms this. I try to think rationally, although it's not easy. The good news is that I started to live "normally". I stopped crying. Well, okay... sometimes it still happens, but I think I have made great progress. I realize that I'm not able to forget what happened.It has made too big wound in me, but I can try to live with it, hoping that the pain and memories will fade. I started to leave the house, especially for training and matches. As a result, I have strengthened my relationship with my new family even more. The media roared about the fact that I now live in Barcelona and went to the enemy side. Despite this James didn't come here, at least I don't know anything about it. I breathed a sigh of relief, if he didn't come right away, now he won't do it too. I'm starting from the beginning. I'm starting to breathe...

***

I was sitting in the kitchen with Marcela, who was cooking. We were talking and I was sipping a vegetable cocktail made by her. I wanted to help her, but I must admit that I'm the worst cook ever. Besides, Marcela was convincing me that she didn't need help.

- You have to teach me to cook - I said and took a sip of the drink.

- Sure - she smiled.

- I warn you that I'm a really bad student when it comes to cooking.

- It's not a problem. What would you like to learn? - she looked at me. 

- I don't know. Maybe...

- We're back! - we heard from the corridor. We? After a while, a little blonde boy ran into the kitchen and came back into the hall at my sight. Am I so scary? - Hi girls! - Neymar walked into the kitchen and behind his legs was hiding a little boy. - Are you ashamed? - he looked at the boy and he hugged his legs even more. - This is my friend Mia. You don't have to be scared - he tried to detach him from his legs. I jumped from the chair and crouched in front of him. 

- Hi sweetie, I'm Mia and you? - I tried to encourage him somehow.

- Davi - he peeled off his dad's legs and looked at me with his dark eyes and something broke in me. I had no idea that I would react like that seeing a child. Immediately in my head appeared the thought that I could also have such a little cutie. I froze. I was staring at him and tears began to run down my cheeks slowly. - Why are you crying? - he asked me with a sweet voice that woke me up from the trance.

- Because you got scared of me. Am I so scary? - I wiped my tears, smiling.

- No, you're pretty - he hugged me with his tiny arms. I wanted to burst into tears, but with difficulty I stopped myself.

- Stop these pickups buddy - Neymar laughed at his son. 

- Daddy... - he said embarressed and freed me from the hug.

- Do you like dinosaurs? - I asked, seeing the figurine in his hand.

- Mhm... - he nodded. 

- Wow! Can I see it? - I reached out a hand to him and he gave me the toy.

- It's my favourite - he said proudly.

- It's really cool!

- Do you wanna see the rest? - he asked timidly.

- Sure - pleased, he ran to the hallway for a small backpack.