Treinta

- Hola chica! -  the red-haired beauty known as my friend was standing in the doorway of my apartment, shaking her arms with the biggest smile in the world.

  - April! - I threw myself in her arms.

- The one and only! - she turned around her own axis when we moved away from each other.

- What are you doing here? - I asked, still couldn't believe that it was her. 

- I came for a bit, but more on that later - she went inside and began to unfold her things on the living room table. - You better tell me what's going on with you. I heard these rumors about you, Neymar and your child, but these are just rumors? - she stopped what she was doing and looked at me and I nodded. - I knew you're not that stupid to get pregnat with some random footballer - should I be offended? - But to the point. So I saw these pictures from the shop for kids, I looked at them and thought "Oh my God, what is on your head?!", but don't worry the ambulance arrived on the signal and I'll take care of this catastrophe - I think I should be offended now.

What was I supposed to do when the best hairdresser in the world flew to jump with kangaroos? - I spread my hands helplessly.

Stop moaning here and sit down - she ordered, and I done her command without a word. - And for your information, I didn't jump with any kangaroos, although it could be exciting... - she thought for a moment. - Never mind, let's do something with this failure on your head - redhead worked on my haircut very, very long, but it was worth it, because the effect was amazing. After finishing work, we went for a dinner and we endedthe day with a ladies' evening.

- I have to tell you something - April made a serious face, which is rare for her, so I won't say I didn't get scared.

- Tell me - I corrected myself on the couch.

Do you remember when in the morning I told you that I would tell you later why did I return to Spain? - I nodded. - I need your help - she grabbed my hands and looked at me with frightened eyes. - So I... I... - she began to stutter.

- Oh my God! What have you done? - I asked terrified.

- I... killed someone - she finally said it and I froze.

- Are you serious? - I asked, being on the verge of a heart attack.

- No... - she said with a wide smile. - I'm just getting married - she added casually and held out a hand with a ring on her finger.

- Wow! - I stared at the diamond ring as if I had been enchanted. - You mean redhead! - I suddenly woke up, grabbed my pillow and began to beat her. - How could you?! I hate you!

Did you really believe this story with murder? - she couldn't stop laughing while I was hitting her with a pillow. - Okay enough, I'm getting married soon, I have to be in one piece! I'm sorry! Do you hear me? I'm sorry! - I fell on the couch tired.

- It was the last time - I waggled my finger, breathing loudly.

- Yeah, yeah... Wait, if you believed me, does it mean that you think I would be able to kill someone?

You're capable of everything - I shook my head. - We should drink to celebrate. What a pity I don't have champagne...

Look what mummy brought with her - overjoyed she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of champagne with a smile painted on her face. I said that you can expect literally everything after her.