Treinta y uno

The hot shower was what I needed. Not only because of the fact that it warmed me well after this cool evening, but also because I could put together thoughts about what I had done a dozen minutes ago. If anyone saw my brain somewhere, please contact me. That's it in this subject. Now, like a stupid I stood in front of the mirror with my hands leaning against the sink, trying to convince myself that somehow I will get out of it. Finally, I left the bathroom and saw James only in the boxers drinking tea in a mug on my bed. This view was so funny and sexy at the same time that I had no idea how to react.

- How was the shower? - he asked when he saw me. - Did you warm up a little bit? - a warm smile decorated his face.

Yes, I feel a lot better - I returned the smile.

- I'm sorry I felt as at my own house and made tea, but I also have one for you. By the way, I managed to find some of my boxers in your wardrobe. 

- You have nothing to apologize for, make yourself at home - I sat on the bed, reaching for a cup of hot liquid.

Do you remember when we bought them? - he looked at our mugs - his with Pooh and mine with Piglet.

- Sure - I nodded, remembering this nice memory.

- Are you sleepy? - he asked, seeing that I was yawning and I nodded again. - Where can I sleep?

- Maybe here? - what did he add to this tea? Yes, yes blame the tea...

- Maybe we will watch something? - he grabbed the pilot and lay down on the bed, as if my proposal didn't impress him at all.

- Why not - I shrugged. I lay down next to him and put my arms around him in the air. - Can I?

- Of course sunshine - he smiled and after a while I lay with my head resting on his chest and embracing him with my hand. He also embraced me with his strong arm, lightly stroking my hand. Don't worry, I haven't lost my mind yet and I knew exactly what I was doing. I had to check it out, I had to know what I would feel in such a situation. It was something completely different than with Neymar. When I was close to Jr. I was getting heart palpitations and between us it was always this weird but exciting tension. Closeness of James affected me completely differently. I just felt great, calm, without any fireworks, just perfectly good. These two states were so far from each other, but I couldn't say in whose arms I felt better. Not now...

***

- Good morning sweetie! - when I entered the kitchen, Marita's joyful voice greeted me. - and James - she added confused, seeing him just behind me. - I shouldn't ask, but I need to know if it's one-off or permanent, because I don't know how many people I should cook for - she looked once at me once at him.

- It's a one-time situation - I answered immediately.

In a moment I'll bring food to the dining room - she came back to preparing breakfast and the two of us went to the place she mentioned.

- Oh... - I sighed loudly, looking through the emails.

- Something happened? - James looked up from his phone and looked at me. 

I decided that I'm returning to work for real and realized that I need a manager, someone who would help me with everything, so I announced that I'm looking for someone and now my mailbox is full of thousands of applications. I have no idea how I'll read them all - I said helplessly.