Veinticinco

- Hey little one - I saw Dani's laughing face on the laptop screen. 

- Hey old one - a smile also appeared on my face.

- I'm not old - he made a serious face.

- And I'm not little - a smile didn't come off my face.

Can you answer me two questions? - I nodded, though I was a little scared. - Where the hell you are and what did you do to Neymar?! - he asked with a slight reproach being serious.

- I'm in Madrid and I don't understand the second question - I replied extremely calmly.

- In Madrid?! Why? - he began to gesticulate with his hands.

- Ask you little brother.

- You better tell me what did you do to him - suddenly he remembered the second question. 

- Me? He's the one who kissed me - why does it always have to be my fault?

- Ah okay... Wait what?! What did my dear brother? - he asked shocked.

- He didn't tell you? - I was sure he knew everything, but he shook his head. - So what he told you?

- Not much. Something like, "It will be better this way, nothing has happened. Leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it."

- So you really don't know anything...

Wait, if he kissed you, then you shouldn't be together happily ever after? What happened there? - he looked so curious.

It was at the New Year's party, he dragged me to a quiet place and when midnight hit, he kissed me - I told him the whole story in a nutshell.

I didn't know that he's such a romantic guy - he laughed under his breath. - And what happened next?

- I ran away - I answered briefly.

- What?! - he looked disappointed. - Why?

- I don't know, it was so sudden and unexpected. I had no idea how to behave. You know how he treated me in Brazil, it was a shock.

- Oh kids... do I really have to explain to you everything? - he sighed loudly. - Do you know what I'm going throught with him? He's so depressed, he doesn't remind me of Neymar, whom I know. Life has completely escaped from him. He's simply unbearable. You must come here and fix him.

- It's impossible - I shook my head.

- Why? You don't know how to buy a ticket? I can do it for you.

- I'm done with him. I won't play with him in his game that I don't understand. This is too much...

So what should I do with him? - he asked helplessly.

- I don't know, but you won't heal him with me for sure. He hates me, I would only make everything even worse. 

- You both don't understand anything... - he sighed loudly again. - I think I have to take matters into my own hands. I have to go, but we'll be in touch, bye - he waved to me with a smile painted on his face.

- Bye - I waved to him and he disappeared after a moment. Neymar being depressed? Without life? And that's because of me? Because of a failed kiss? It's hard to believe in that... But Dani is my friend, he had no reason to lie. It's all a bit confusing and the more I think about it, the more lost I feel. 

***

I opened the door and walked slowly down into the restaurant. I was stressed. In a moment I was supposed to meet my best friend's partner. I knew it was a very important moment for him and I didn't want to spoil it. He didn't have anyone but me. Immediately after he was born, he moved to the USA with his parents. There, he grew up and found out about his "dissimilarity", although I don't like to call it that. His family couldn't accept it and as soon as Max saved enough money, he moved back to Spain. This is one of the many features that unites us. We're fugitives. Due to the fact that none of us had a family close to us, we replaced it. That is why this moment was very important for both of us. After a while, I saw a laughing couple at one of the tables. 

- Hi - I approached them, sending them a light smile. They both got up and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

- Pablo - he reached out his hand. 

- Mia - I lightly shook his hand. - I'm glad that I can meet you - I tried to do my best, so I smiled even wider. We sat at a table and made an order.

Max told me a lot about you - started Pablo. As for the first meeting he looked relaxed in contrast to Max.

- Really? What did he tell you about me? - I asked curiously.

He kept repeating how he misses you and that I must meet you.

- And did he tell you how we met? - I asked and started to giggle at the thought of it.

- Noo... but I would love to know - Max just gave me a murderous look. Right, I was supposed to behave properly...

We met at the fashion show, then we went to the club together. You could say that I forgot to control myself and drank a little too much. Max, seeing what state I was in, offered to take me home by taxi. We got to my apartment. Max walked me to the bed and then I jumped at him with kisses - I realized that I was speaking a bit too loud, so I quietly silenced my voice. - The next day, I woke up and found him in my living room. Of course, I didn't remember anything, but our beloved Max told me everything and informed me that he doesn't like girls. I felt so stupid... Can you imagine this? - amused Pablo nodded to me, and Max looked as if he wanted to collapse under the ground. - And that's how we became the best friends - I said louder now, smiling exaggeratedly. That's how I missed the chance for a good first impression, but for the face that Max had now, it was worth it.

Why didn't you tell me this story? - Pablo asked, still laughing, but Max said nothing. - Have you heard about our idea? - this time he turned to me, changing the subject. Seeing Max's face, he probably didn't want to take a further look at the history of our friendship. 

- No - I shook my head.

- We want to release a lingerie collection - he said happily. - Max is a great designer. I'm just starting, but I think I'm doing pretty well. I think we can create something really good.

Wow! You design too? - I asked surprised and he nodded. - It's a great idea! Do you already have any projects?

Only the first sketches. You could be our model. What do you think about it? - he turned to Max, who seemed to be absent.

- Yeah, it's a good idea - he answered distracted.

- Would you like to? - he asked excitedly.

- I'm not sure... Advertising underwear... I don't know if it's for me - especially not for my cut belly.

- How can you say that? You have the body of a goddess, you're extremely sexy and remember that it tells you gay - we both laughed.

I'll think about it - I answered evasively.

- Perfect! 

..........................................................................................

25!!!

Neymar is still gone, but I hope you like this chapter anyway

Till next time xx