Diecisiete

- My mom called, she invited you on Christmas - Neymar said casually at breakfast and I almost choked on toast.

- What? Does she know I live here? - I asked surprised. I thought he didn't tell anyone about it.

- Sure, the whole family knows - he answered as if it was obvious.

- And what do they think about it?

- Mom loves you already - he laughed. - She said she wants to meet you and that you have to come with us.

But Christmas is family time. I shouldn't go with you. I'll move to a hotel...

- You can't discuss with my mom, besides you can't spend the holidays alone - he interrupted me.

It will be fun, you'll see - Gil joined the conversation. - it will be the best holidays in your life.

- In that case, I think I have no choice? - I looked at everyone, and they only nodded in agreement.

***

Hey honey - I heard on the other side.

- Hi Raf - smile involuntarily appeared on my face.

- Get ready, we're going to have some fun. I'll be in two hours - he said happily.

- Wait what?

- Me, Dani, Adriano and Douglas are going. You'll join us, right? - He asked jauntily.

- I don't know... - I began to wonder if it was a good idea. - What about Neymar?

- He doesn't answer my calls. Do you know where is he?

He said he was going to record something.

I'll text him to come when he finish. Are you afraid of him? You're a big girl. Besides, I'll protect you.

No, I was just surprised that he wasn't going with you.

- So what? I'll pick you in two hours. And I don't want to hear a negative answer - he said firmly.

- Okay... - I sighed loudly. I put the phone down and threw myself on the bed. What will I wear? I got up heavily and began to look through my wardrobe. I put on a tight, white dress with bare backs that I bought on shopping with Mel two weeks ago. I wasn't sure if it's a good choice, but Mel said if I didn't buy it, she would kill me. I made a more expressive makeup than usual and arranged my black, long hair for light waves. At the end I put on black heels and jewelry. When I packed the phone into the clutch bag, I heard the doorbell. I checked whether I took everything and looked in the mirror for the last time. Slowly, I went downstairs and showing with my hand to Rafa, that I would be back soon, I headed for the kitchen.

I'm going to the club with the guys  - I told Marcela, who was cooking something as usual.

- Well, well, my darling - she turned me around my axis. - Have fun and don't pick up any boys - she winked at me.

Fine mom - I said quickly and went to the corridor where Rafinha was waiting.

- Hi - I waved my hand slightly in front of his face.

Hey beautiful - he came back to life and placed a kiss on my cheek. - You look amazing.

- You don't look bad too - I began to tease him. To be honest, he was looking really sexy and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Do all Brazilians look like this?