Cuarenta y tres

I must admit that after that performance, I felt a bit better. At least I didn't stay at home all day. On the contrary. Due to the fact that there was no way for me to stop thinking about Neymar, I made it impossible to have time for that. All the time I found new things to do and Roberto was overjoyed because of that. My career started in full swing. Interviews, photoshoots, he was in his element. He always had something for me: a show here, an interview there, a little photoshoot elsewhere. The rest of the time I spent in the studio, writing, composing, generally creating. I started to exercise, run, move. My day looked more or less like this: I got up early in the morning, Rob came to me and we immediately went to some designated place for that day. Later, I sat in the studio until late at night, and at the end of the day, together with Juan, who also became my trainer, we went out to exercise either in the park or at the gym. I went to bed really late and woke up early in the morning. And so over and over again. Day by day. I was running and doing something all the time. I lived on water, sometimes I eat a bite of something, but there wasn't time for that. In addition, I stopped watching TV, read the press, of course I didn't go to matches anymore. I cut myself off from anything that could remind me of Ney. It was hard for me to bear the fact that I won't meet the boys anymore, that I won't be able to talk to them. They were like a family to me. It was the end of the season and every now and then, despite being cut off from the media, I heard that they are winning new trophies. I wanted to enjoy those moments with them so much. At the instigation of Roberto, I flew with him to the Champions League final. I have bought these tickets a long time ago and he really wanted to see that match. I was sitting on one of the highest stands and saw Barca winning this title, I saw Neymar scoring the last goal, I saw him crying from happiness, I saw how he's enjoying this win with the rest of the team, and I enjoyed it with him, shedding a few tears. In spite of everything, I couldn't hate him and the view of his happiness caused such a pleasant feeling inside me. I was unbelievably proud of him, of all of them, no one deserved it as much as they did. After the match I returned to "normality". I worked again from dawn to night. In addition, James stopped talking to me, Max and Pablo were busy with their collection, so I didn't see them either. It all lasted for about a month, until the day of the festival where I was about to perform. I got up like every day in the early morning and went to the bathroom. I felt like I was dizzy, but somehow I didn't really care. For some time it has often happened to me. However, this time I felt my legs immediately become like cotton wool and the last thing I remember was a strong head bang on the bathroom tiles.

***

- Nnn... Neymar - I murmured, not consciously, slowly raising my eyelids. This act caused me such an unmerciful pain, but I had no idea why. When I was able to open my eyes, I saw a white ceiling.

- Mia! - I heard the voice and moved my eyes slowly towards it. - You woke up! - Max stood over my bed with a big smile on his face. He grabbed my hand in both hands and began to put on it small kisses, and his eyes were glazed, as if he was about to start crying. - Oh my God you woke up - he moved his eyes at me and a few tears came out of his eyes. He looked like he still didn't believe it. 

Why shouldn't I wake up? - in spite of the pain I raised my hand and gently wiped a tear from his cheek and looked around. Wait a minute... It wasn't my room, that blinding white color that beat from all sides. It was more like... a hospital room, but... I tried to find the last memory I had in my head and after a while it dawned on me. Bathroom... cold tiles... I fainted. The question is why I ended up in the hospital and how long am I here?

Pablo, go for the doctor - Max ordered and the boy disappeared after a while. - How are you? Does anything hurt you? No, better don't say anything - he was all shaky and his eyes wandered all over my length, as if he were checking if I was in one piece. After a short while the doctor came along with a young nurse. He looked at me, then moved his eyes to the devices to which I was connected.