Uno

I ran out of the apartment, grabbing only the bag and slamming the door behind me. Where now? Elevator. I ran to it and started molesting the button shuffling my feet nervously. Why does take so long? I don't have time... Stairs! I started to run down the stairs with a deadly speed. I ran in front of the building and jumped into a taxi standing on the sidewalk.

- I'm waiting for someone - said the driver indifferently.

- For me - I was trying to say it as convincingly as possible, but it couldn't go well with messy hair in the scanty pajamas with Mickey Mouse and in addition being barefoot.

- I don't think so... - he looked at me with disgusted face.

- Please, he will be here soon ... - I looked at him begging.

- Let it be - he sighed loudly, and started the engine with great effort.

I gave him an address. As we moved I looked back and saw him running out in front of the building. "I did it..." I said in my mind and sighed heavily sliding down slightly from the seat. My heart was still beating like crazy and my breath couldn't calm down. The driver didn't say a word all the way. Praise him for that! He only looked at the rearview mirror from time to time to see if everything was fine with me.

- Here we are - his low voice woke me up from my thoughts.

- Thank you, keep the change - I said, giving him money and jumping out of the car. I stopped in front of one of the houses along the street. I opened the gate and slowly started to go towards the door. I pressed the bell gently and waited for someone to appear behind the wooden door. After a moment the door opened and Marcelo emerged from them with a smile from ear to ear, which suddenly disappeared from his face as soon as he saw me.

- Mia, honey, what's wrong? - he asked shocked but I just snuggled into him, bursting into tears. The boy closed the door, called Clarice and took me upstairs to one of the rooms.

- Omg sweetie... - brunette joined us on the bed and hugged me on the other side. I couldn't stop my tears but to be honest did I really want to do it? We were sitting in silence disturbed only by my cry. They let me cry stroking me gently on my back and hugging for what I'm very grateful to them. In the meantime, I received a cup of hot melissa which miraculously warmed me from the inside and helped me to calm down.

- I didn't know where to go. You were the first persons I thought of - I started to sniff.

- You did very well - Clarice said handing me a box of tissues. - but what did happen? You scared us badly.

- I remember everything. Everything! He...he... he lied to me - tears started to run down my cheeks again.

- I'm gonna kill this little... - Marcelo hissed.

- Baby... - brunette upbraid him. - What are you going to do now? - this time she said to me.

- I don't know. So far my only plan was to come here but I can't go back there that's for sure - I started to play with my fingers.

- You could stay with us, but tomorrow we start a big renovation of the entire house and we move out to my parents at that time.

- Yeah... - Marcelo sighed.

- I'm sorry what was that? - she asked with indignation killing him with her look.

- Nothing, nothing - he suddenly smiled broadly to comfort her.

- You're lucky that we have more important things to discuss, but we'll get back to that.

- You don't have to worry about me. I'm going to sleep in hotel for some time. Just don't tell him, please.

- You can count on us, but we won't let you roam around the hotels. We will find someone who will welcome you with open arms.

- Everything alright? - behind the door the figure emerged uncertainly and the smell of perfume and chocolate was spread throughout the room. Miraculous blend which could make you go crazy.

- Neymar it's a brilliant idea! - at the sound of this name I raised my head and the first thing I thought of was "oh my god in the real life he's even more sexy". At least for a moment my thoughts didn't circulate around what had happened and they focused on the shirt clinged to his muscles.

- You're right! - Clarice roused.

- What idea? - he asked confused scratching his neck. He wasn't the only one who didn't know what is going on.

- Mia will live with you for a while - said proud of his idea Marcelo. 

........................................................

Here we go!

First chapter I'm so excited.

Let me know what do you think 

Till next time xx