Chapter 29

Payal thought about her baby sister and wondered when did she became this stubborn..

Honestly she had never seen anyone like her baby doll. She is very unique in mostly everything. She is soft yet hard to be with.. She is vulnerable yet the most strongest person she had ever seen. She is kind yet ruthless...

Even though she is elder between her and Khushi still Khushi is the one to take care of her till today for some kind words and understanding behavior she done in their childhood..

She wants the best for her baby doll.. And she just knew that something is bothering her very deeply.

She had a hunch first that Khushi's going through attraction and crush for the first time.

She could very well realize the tell tale signs of it even though NK told her Khushi isn't seeing anyone other than be at work all the time.

So she came to the conclusion that the one Khushi is bothered must be in the office.

She as usual turned to NK for help and asked about in a round about way whom she's spending more time with in the office. He looked at her strangely and shrugged answering that he didn't notice anything new and joked about her allowing the personal guard to follow her all the time.

And then it clicked.. Payal really wanted to hit her head for not noticing it..

Her Khushi who was so against the idea of personal guards then changed her mind and accepted it.

She was so happy at that time that she didn't notice it but then after speaking with NK everything was clear.

Her baby doll who never accepted anyone's help accepted the personal guard's help and even allowed him to lift her..

Oh God...!

Payal really wanted to hit something probably herself for being dense enough to not notice the little smiles and dreamy looks..

Ugh...

When did her baby doll's smirk turned to smiles that she didn't even know.

She realised the sudden travel to Goa with her personal guard is due to the arrival of Lavanya. She smiled seeing her sister being restless and jumpy all when Lavanya was with them. She chuckled knowingly when Khushi broke everything in tension...

Payal's chuckles turned into frowns.. She is worried about her sister's life.. What would happen to her of she's not with her..? Who will take care of her even though Shyaam loved her but she knew khushi respected and admired him as a friend and mentor.

Even her sister knew about her love life. She was shocked to hear this from her sister two weeks before.

Not that she opposed it in fact Khushi even said to go ahead in her relationship and of course with the threats to Akaash if he hurt her..

She smiled knowing Akaash is a very soft hearted and good person and she knew her sister must have done background check. She also knew her sister must have sulked thinking about her going away.

It was no wonder Shyaam came that month. He too must have known about this and offered comfort to her.

Honestly Khushi is such a baby. She will never leave her nor is anyone important to her in the world other than her baby doll, not even babuji or Akaash.

No matter how much she loved Akaash her Khushi is the most important.

Khushi is like a child to her.. And mothers always choose their children over anything. She wants her baby doll to settle in life and even after that she will make Akaash to shift home near where her sister lives.