Chapter 33

Arnav was so excited and nervous the whole day.

He has a wonderful plan...

But he's terrified of it...

Its all he has now..

He had been subtle before marriage, giving her hints about his feelings..

And he had been direct and for God's sake he told his feelings to her.

She is as stubborn as she is.

Arnav want to know what she's really feeling..

Does she love him..?

Or

At least care for him and stubbornly staying away from him..?

Or

Does she has no feelings for him?

He has to know..

He really has to know..

So Arnav waited in their room with the alcohol mixed food.. Italian or something he ordered.

He then moved towards the cupboard, opening it. He looked at the gift he had hidden in his clothes.

A saree...

A red saree...

His favourite color..

He had searched for hours to get a perfect saree for her. She hadn't worn saree ever and he wanted to be the first one to see her in a saree and if he had it his way he will be the last one to see her in saree.

He heard the door click and Arnav felt nervous more. The mehendi ceremony must have ended or she escaped from there.

Arnav hastily put the gift inside and chuckled remembering the tantrum his wife did for attending the mehendi ceremony.

His wife is such a baby sometimes.

He turned around and gulped down the desire, seeing her in a green lehanga and two hands full of mehandi.

Arnav can't help but feel pride that his name is somewhere in her mehendi.

She can't eat with hands and it's perfect chance to execute the plan. Arnav moved towards her while she glared at him.

Always fierce....

“What do you want?"

Khushi asked feeling irritated. She hated wearing these and attending this ceremonies and function. No one knows that it was the first time she has mehandi on her hands and she felt shaken somehow missing her parents more.

There was never a chance for her to put mehendi in her childhood where she spent with her uncle and then the teenage life was full of taunts and jeers from buaji while she was trying hard to achieve something.

Today her di dragged her to the mehendi function full of giggling girls and to top it all her Payal di ordered her to wear this full sleeved green lehanga of all things.

Khushi tolerated everything since it's her di's mehandi function.

When the mehendi girl asked what name should be written and Khushi was so overwhelmed because its her first time mehendi.

So she told the girl to write the initials of all her loved ones in left hand and his.... Her husband's full name in her hand.

She can't help but blush when the girl wrote his name.

Payal di was beyond ecstatic and uncontrollable seeing her red face.

Khushi shuddered thinking of something her Payal di said in her ears.