Chapter 09

..Painful Love..
.....It hurts.....

Chapter 9:

---------------------------------

Arnav opened the file and was shocked. He never saw this little details about client's personal life. The female clients file would usually go on and on even including allergies and all, even to the extent of what parlour and spa's they liked to visit. But this was too short.

Name: Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Owner of  KG companies

Family: No Real parents.
              Payal (sister), Father and Aunt
              of Payal. (Adopted by Payal's
               father)

Details: Client didn't share any personal details. This was all we can gather about from her sister. They too don't know most of it. Client is short tempered and tends to not care about safety. Before this, she didn't appoint any personal guards. But there are guards of GR company to guard house and office. Cooperate with other company's guards. The guards are appointed only by the compulsion of her sister. Job will be difficult.

Contacts: Except her phone number,
                  no accounts in any social    
                  media..

Arnav thought, what the.. She was really something. What am I going to do?

Arnav sighed and turned the next page wondering what was going to be in next page when this was all they gathered about her.

The next pages were details about who would try to attack her.

Rivalries:

1. All other companies except the one's partnered with KG company - Direct threat.

2. Companies partnered with KG company - Indirect threat (internal conflicts)

3. Some family members of Payal family (client has conflicts with relatives and attitude problem)

4. Relative's of Client's Real family - Attacks due to properties and money.

5. Media - Client likes to be hidden from media. If media irritates, client loses all coolness and fights.

6. Teenagers and admirers - client hates people who pushes and touches her in crowd or function to get autograph.

7. Haters- There are lot of people doesn't like her attitude. Tends to attack or throw something on client when she appears in public places.

8. Haters- Some superstitious groups doesn't like her because of the assumption that she's ruining the image of Indian girls by being number one in fashion industry.

And the next pages were about full of details about other companies and persons. Along with details of partnered companies and internal conflicts. Then there were loads of papers and pictures of family members of Payal family. It followed by Client's real family problems about properties.

To top it all there were description of some attacks and the fight she got into media and throwing stones and eggs on her in some places. No one knows whether they were haters or people assigned by her rivals. It was a wonder how she survived this long without personal guards.

Arnav finished the file and buried his face in his hands thinking

How am I going to save her..

I've never seen anyone with these many rivals. Being famous was not easy as it seemed. If it was anyone, he would have been excited because risk and difficulties made him excited about job..