Junkrat and Roadhog

We landed in Junkertown that was located in Australia. After I stepped off the airship, I heard distant chatter, an Australian voice stood out. 

"Where do you think they'll be?" Genji asked, looking around until I nudged him to look in my direction. 

"There, this Australian, Junkrat, has a loud voice and plus, you can see two shadows of very distinct figures." 

"So what's the plan?" 

"Well, Junkrat and Roadhog both got kicked out of Junkertown because of Junkrat somehow peeving off their Junker "Queen", yeah." I put my hands up and did quotation marks for when I said queen. "Now they are coming up with a plan that involves treasury and explosions." Genji looked at me confused when I said treasury. "You know, gold and money and expensive stuff." 

"You could have just said that." I growled in frustration. 

"Stay here, I don't want you following me, okay." He nodded as I put on my thermoptic camo and sneaked over to the two. While they weren't looking, I saw a diamond sitting on a chair, the two were talking about how it could be something great for the Queen and then blow it up in her face for kicking them out. Roadhog though, he seemed to have more wits than Junkrat. I grabbed the diamond and became visible again. "Ola." 

"Oi, give us that diamond back." Junkrat yelled, loud enough for anyone to hear. 

"Oh, you mean this thing. No, I need it for the Los Muertos Gang." I tried bating him.

"Give it mate." 

"You're going to have to chase me." I started running away from the two, Junkrat was the only one chasing me, I guess Roadhog really did have more brains than Junkrat. "Hey, Mr Jamison Fawkes, you're going to have to go faster than that." He growled under his breath as he continued to chase me, Roadhog slowly lagging behind. I slid, scrapping my hand against the ground to turn directions. 

"Give it back, it's for our Queen." 

"Oh yeah, lovely gift to give her if it's going to explode in her face. Besides, I have better things to do with it." I got Jamison to follow me all the way around a building, then started heading towards Genji. Just as I got close, I tripped with the diamond still in my hands and Jamison landing off of me. "Get off me." 

"Not until you give the diamond back mate." I kept the diamond out of his reach while my other hand pushed him back. An idea came into my head. 

"Get off me."

"Not until you give it... back" He whimpered the last part as he held onto his privates. I got up, brushing the dirt off of me, a smile crawling onto my face to see Jamison balled up like that on the ground. Genji walked over to me. 

"This was your plan." He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, at least it worked cause I led them here. So, Jamison Fawkes, Mako Rutledge, we need to speak to you." 

"Not after you attacked me and stole that diamond." Jamison slowly got up. 

"I don't even want the stupid diamond." Genji looked at me, though he had a metal mask on I could just tell how he was looking at me. "Hey don't give me that look, I don't want the rock." 

"Really?" 

"I'm in Overwatch now, you think I'm just going to back stab you now." 

"Do you two have a thing?" Junkrat asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"What?" Was all Genji could reply to that comment. 

"NO!" We both said in unison, though that caused Jamison to raise an eyebrow and slightly smirk. 

"We're just work mates, why would we like each other?" I said. 

"She used to be in Talon." Genji also said.

"Hey." I was offended by that. 

"It's the truth is it not." I growled under my breath at Genji's remark. 

"I'm good though, am I not?" 

"Maybe." 

"Genji!" 

"Sombra." He said calmly at me as Jamison started laughing at our little fight, or as he would probably say... 'couple's argument'. 

"Listen, we're not together and we will never be together. We're only friends and we don't like each other more than that." We said in unison again, both of us lying though he didn't seem to catch on.

"Now, onto important matters, we need you to join Overwatch." I said, looking Jamison dead in the eye.

"Screw that mate, I'm not joining an organisation, they're stupid anyway." Jamison replied. 

"Listen!" I started to get frustrated. "Jamison, despite you're am anarchist, demolitionist and a thief, we think you could come in handy to help us stop Talon. Mako, you used to be an enforcer, so that could be good for us." 

"No, why does this involve us?" 

"Maybe because there will omnics rebuilt... by me... that Talon will use to destroy Overwatch, then spread them all over the world and make them attack innocent people. And guess what, the omnics will be coming to Australia. The only way of stopping omnics from spreading is to fight them as soon as Talon releases the omnics." 

"Does it look like it's my problem?" 

"Jamison, she has a point. Come on, we either join and get the omnics destroyed before they spread or we try to get rid of them after Talon has defeated Overwatch. You're pick because I am on their side." Mako walked towards us as Jamison's jaw flew open. 

"Roadie, come on, don't do this to me bud." 

"Pick Jamison." Jamison groaned as he followed after Mako. Me and Genji in front of the two. 

"So... about what Jamison said Genji." I tried to make conversation but obviously it was going wrong. 

"Everything I said it true." Ouch. He really meant it, didn't he. "But I must say, you are a pretty cool girl." And my hopes were just raised again. Uh, why did Genji do this to me. 

"Back at you." We got to the airship, ready to head back but I mentioned Reaper to Genji, so we got dropped off at Dorado as he was said to be. Jamison and Mako got sent back the Overwatch base. Whelp, I think I'm ready to die.