Chapter 3: Herobrine's Black Knights

Ani looked to the team.

"We need to hide. Arkas! Lift up the boards." Ani commanded. Arkas ran over to a spot in the floor and lifted a hatch, Libby and MC jumping down inside. Arkas pressed a button on the wall before he too jumped in, the room transforming into a cavern of sorts.

"There's room for everyone, now please go!" Ani said as the Mindcrackers started to jump inside the hole as well. Ani was the last inside, closing the hatch just enough so that they could see outside of the small hole in the ground. Audible footsteps echoed throughout the cavern.

Suddenly three guards in black armour burst into the room, each wielding a sword and a spear in their hands. A female burst through the bunch, her brown eyes gazing around then room as her frown turned into a grimace.

 A female burst through the bunch, her brown eyes gazing around then room as her frown turned into a grimace

(megster_walsh)

Ani gasped.

"It's her..." Ani whispered.

"You know her?" Guude asked quietly. Ani nodded.

"That is Audrey, one of Herobrine's Black Knight's, and the one who killed Lieutenant Xisuma." Ani answered. Audrey looked around patiently, glaring at the one guard beside her. The guard stuttered.

"B-But they were here! The Black Night shard had sensed their live essence!" The guard shouted. Audrey exhaled.

"Search everywhere, tear this place apart if you have to." Audrey ordered. The three guards seperated and searched the room. Many times have they stepped over top of where they were hiding, but thankfully none noticed that they were there. The guards returned.

"Nothing, Lady Audrey." The second guard said. Audrey turned to the first guard.

"This is the third time this month that you had reported them being here, and the third time you've failed to please Master Herobrine, or turn up the Rebellion." Audrey said coldly. The guard was now terrified.