Chapter 20: Fighting Off The Voices

Anders shook his head. He knew that the missions they had to go on would interfere with the war at hand, and he did not want to be separated from the group once more.

"I say we find another way." Anders commented suddenly, making Pause, Kurt, Millbee, and Mhykol looked amazed at him.

"What?" Kurt asked softly, his tone peaceful and quiet.

"The missions. They're to dangerous, and it would give Herobrine an even better chance at killing us. Like he almost did with Beef, because he knew Pause would get angry." Anders said calmly. Pause growled.

"I DON'T GET ANGRY!" Pause shouted at the viking. Anders looked at him cockily, followed by the other three. Pause grumbled.

"Not that much, anyways." Pause mumbled. Anders pushed himself off the wall he was leaned against and strolled beside Pause.

"You see Pause, your problem is that you get easilly ticked off, which means that even the slightest insult can set you off on a magical rampage through hell's firey flames." Anders said, exaggerating at the hell bit. Pause growled, clenching his fists as he got in Anders's face.

"Say that again pebble brain, I dare you!" Pause challenged through clenched teeth. Anders giggled.

"And what are you gonna do, hot head? Burn my toast?" Anders asked. Pauee growled, grabbing Anders by his purple shirt.

"Now you listen here-"

"HEY!" The group of five men were suddenly splashed by water, which directed their heads towards the source. Beef. Beef looked incredibly say, almost enough that he coukd start crying. But, he kept his cool to the most part.

"Daniel?" Pause asked, smoke emanating from his body by means of the water putting out the fire. Beef walked up to the group.

"What the hell was happening? Were you two fighting?!" Beef asked. Pause crossed his arms.

"Bulbasaur over here started it." Pause said, growling at the taller man. Anders laighed.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Vulpix over here was burning a hole through my enthusiasm." Anders said. Pause growled and swiftly got into Anders's face once more.