Chapter 28: Taking The Fight To Him

Pause was furious. He couldn't focus on the task at hand, because all that ran through his mind was Beef. Pause growled, crossing his arms as he paced back and forth.

"What do we do now? We have our fingers up our asses and we're just sitting ducks, waiting for Herobrine and his merry men to kill us off one by one." Pause mumbled under his breath. Kurt turned to him, an eyebrow raised and his mouth an emotionless frown.

"We have nothing to go off of Pause. It would be best to stay back and strategize on what to do next." Kurt  told him. Pause shook his head.

"We're all sitting ducks here! His lackeys almost found us once, and what happens when they do find us? We'd be classified as good ad dead." Pause argued.

"But we'll be as good as dead if we rush him. He has to strong of an artillery for us to rush him right now. We need to be cautious." Kurt said. This sent Pause into overdrive. He stormed up to the Farlander in anger.

"Herobrine has tortured us for over a year now, almost two. I'm sick and tired of waiting around! Everytime we've waited to rush him, he's gotten away. First time, Pak, Vrijen, and Elk were taken and forced to work for him. The second time he managed to get Guude and create this shithole! Now, we're waiting again. And who knows? Maybe if we wait long enough, we'll all be dead. He's already almost killed Beef. TWICE! I'm sick of waiting!" Pause shouted, getting in the Farlander's face.

"Maybe that's because we've overaccused our own strengths and weaknesses. If we looked onto the matter with a stronger grip of reality, maybe we wouldn't have let him get away." Kurt said, a slight snarl to his tone.