Chapter 30: Defeated But Not Down

Biffa choked as pain spread throughout his body. The pain slowly disappeared as his body turned to ash. Willakers's eyes widened, as tears filled his eyes.

"BIFFA!" The leader screamed. The members watched as their friend's body disappeared into a pile of ashes beneath Herobrine. The god laughed as he glared at Willakers.

"Pethetic fool should have let you die." Herobrine said with a taunting grin. Willakers clenched his fists and stood up, going to strike the god in pure anger when Pause grabbed his shoulder.

"We have to go!" Pause told him. Willakers gritted his teeth.

"But, that ass-"

"Pause is right." Koralis said, a look of sadness on his face. "We're out numbered now and down a man... We have to go Rob." Koralis watched as Willakers's face softened into a look of complete sadness. Rob nodded, and glared at Herobrine.

"You will pay for killing Biffa! I'll tear you apart with my bare hands, I can promise you that!" Willakers shouted, the group retearing and disappearing from Herobrine's sights. Herobrine grinned evilly and giggled as he crouched in front of Biffa's ashen remains.

"I'll count you on that Old Man Willakers." Herobrine giggled, then laughed manically afterwards.
===================================

Guude waited patiently for the team to return. They have been gone for nearly five hours, and the leader started to pace an hour before. It wasn't until Pause and the others barged in that Guude noticed Biffa wasn't there.

"What happened?" Guude asked.

"The bastards were expecting us! Ambushed us and almost killed us!" Pause shouted angrilly.

"Where's Biffa?" Aurey asked from the background. Willakers bowed his head.

"Biffa... Is dead." He choked. Guude's heart skipped a beat.

"H-How?" Sev asked softly.

"How else? Herobrine." Kurt said with a sarcastic tone. Pause growled.

"How the hell did he know we were coming?!" Pause asked no one in perticular.

"Don't you remmeber, hot head? He said that there was someone within our ranks that was on his side. Someone that is his eyes and ears inside of our tiny opperation." Kurt growled at the native. Pause looked at Kurt offended.