Chapter 26: Falling Down

Pause winced as Jsano dabbed a wet cloth onto his burned arm. Jsano grinned as Pause cursed at him, comtinuing to treat the injured man. Pause was covered in ash from Nunsen, and with him, Kurt, and Millbee back, they were just waiting upon Anders, Mhykol, and Beef. Pause groaned.

"Can you take it easy on the dabbing Jsano? It stings!" Pause said, and Jsano chuckled.

"I dunno Pause, perhaps my dabbing wouldn't bother you if you had been more careful." Jsano said as he dabbed the wet cloth around Pause's chest.

"I told you already, the ground gave was suddenly. It wasn't my fault, I had no time to react!" Pause shouted, which made Jsano giggle.

"I know Pause, I know." Guude started wondering over to the group with Ani as Jsano dabbed Pause's arm again. Pause winced.

"Ow! God dammit Jsano!" Pause said. Guude .

"Come now Jsano, take it easy on him. Pauee is easily breakable." Guude joked, which made Jsano laugh. Pause sulked.

"It's not funny... You try having third degree burns all over your body!" Pause said. Ani sighed.

"How can you be in a position of absaloute devastation and still manage to crack jokes?" Ani asked, a slight smile on her face.

"It helps with the stress... We know that we may be the only thing able to stop Herobrine, but we would like to see it otherwise. The Mindcrackers and the Hermits are good people Ani... Maybe it would be best for the Rebels to crack a joke every now and then." Guude suggested. Ani pondered for a while, then nodded. Suddenly, Anders and Mhykol walked through the entrance.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Millbee said, Anders chuckling.

"Of course we did! We are surpreme warriors of the motherland!" Anders said, which made Pause chuckle.