Chapter 9: First Meeting

People are starting to question Nebris and his motives since the last meeting with Dahrk about a week back. Nebris hinself was beginning to worry, nervously pondering to himself if what he did was right.

'To protect my true intentions, should I have agreed with his terms?' Nebris groaned quietly.

'No, of course not. Giving the End to Herobrine would have backed up the so called "Rebels" that have been fighting Herobrine. They would have a magical advantage' Nebris lifted his left leg over top of his right, placing his head on his hand and sighing sadly.

'What does a king do? From what I heard I'm a ruthless dictator who would do anything to protect his home... But... Also I don't care about anyone under me... So... What do I do?' Nebris watched as the door for his throne room open, Kovax slowly shutting it behind him as he hastily walked towards Nebris. Nebris rose an eyebrow as Kovax bowed.

"My liege, we have a problem." Kovax said worringly. Nebris removed his one leg from on top of the other and stood up slowly, glaring down Kovax as he took a couple of steps towards him.

"What type of PROBLEM?!" Nebris growled, which made Kovax retreat a bit.

"Well, my liege... Someone's here to- uh- see you." Kovax said. Nebris walked towards his second in command menicingly until he stopped right in front of him.

"Half answer my question again and I'll throw you into the incinerator pit! WHO IS HERE TO SEE ME?!" Nebris shrieked. Suddenly, the doors opened again. Nebris and Kovax's attentions were ripped from eachother to the person walking into his throne room: Herobrine. Nebris glared at Kovax.

"Is this who you were trying to tell me was here?" Nebris asked calmly. Kovax nodded shakenly. Nebris sighed and looked to Herobrine.

"I'll call you if I need you." Nebris said as he started towards Herobrine. Kovax slowly put his arm uo towards the king.

"B-But sir-" Nebris snapped back at him, his eyes glowing a menicing purple as his eyes turned to slits. Kovax retreated his hand back and nodded.

"Y-Yes sir." Kovax then swiftly left the room. Nebris turned his attention to Herobrine, who had a smug grin on his face.