Chapter 11: Paying A Visit

Nebris has finally come to an agreement. He had been pondering for a while about Herobrine's offer about him going to the Overworld to meet him, and he has finally come up with an answer.

"There is only one way of ending this, and that is to face the problem head on. I am going to the Overworld with Lieutenants Genkun, Serroc, and Kin'kinon. Kovax!" Kovax stood at attention.

"Yes sir!" Nebris smiled.

"You are in charge while in my leave of absence. I will let you know if my plans change." Nebris said. Kovax nodded.

"Of course sir, I shall guard our home with my life." Kovax said. Nebris rolled his eyes.

"Please, no extra dramatics needed." Nebris groaned. Kovax nodded.

"My apologies, your majesty." Nebris arose from his throne, his dragon staff tightly within his grasp as he wondered off his throne. His three guards slowly joined beside him, each wielding their spears in their hands and each having their face masks on.

"We are leaving within the minute, I'm trusting that you will guard our home with vigilance." Nebris said. Kovax nodded, pounding his cheat with on hand as he bowed. Nebris grinned.

"Good. Now, let us be on our way." Nebris pointed his dragon staff in front of him, the crystal in the center glowing a purple as a beam shot out into a small purple hole three meters from where he stood. The hole grew and grew until it became a fully fledged portal, the portal showind the vast greenness of the Moonrise forest before them.

Nebris lowered his staff, Kovax staring into the portal with awe.

"Your majesty, are you sure it is going to be safe?" Kovax asked him. Nebris sighed.

"I do not know, but if something happens to us I am sure that you will be able to handle yourself." Nebris answered. Nebris turned to the portal, as did the rest of the guard, and walked through, feeling the breath of fresh air and cold wind hit him like when he first came to the Overworld. Lieutenant Gunken looked around.

"Bot as bad as when we first came here over a year ago. The war was still on the brinking point then." Gunken said. Private Serroc nodded.