Chapter 17: Taunted Fire

Anders watched Pause walk away, which made him sad to see. He knew that this was going to be difficult for him, but knowing that Beef has basically never left Pause's side for anything other than a mission, both men are sure to become separated for a while. Mhykol sighed.

"He's still blaming himself..." Mhykol saod to no one in particular. Anders nodded.

"Yeah. I can imagine. It hurt me when I nearly lost Doc, so it must be tearing him on the inside to know that Beef is dying because of him." Anders said. Kurt nudged him.

"You honestly believe that it was his fault?" Kurt asked cautiously. Andees shrugged.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that one of our teamamtes is lying on a hospital bed dying because of what Herobrine did. There is no-" Anders suddenly stopped as a gust of red blew through him, his hands becoming shakey and his eyes becoming wide. The others could feel the disturbance as well, but somehow it seemed to have affected Anders the most.

Willakers noticed the sudden shock by the group of men, and got Guude's attention. He and Willakers walked over to them calmly, trying not to pry any suspicions.

"What happened?" Guude asked.

"Something's wrong... Something's shifted within the balance. I can tell by they're sudden seems." Willakers said. Millbee, who was the furthest away from the blast of energy nodded.

"Yeah, it seemed to have come from the hallway." Millbee suggested. Suddenly, the pieces put themselves together.

"Pause!" Guude shouted. Guude ran down the hall, followed by Willakers and the Gemstones. Getting to Pause's and Beef's dorm, Guude knocked.

"Pause?" Guude called. Getting no answer, Guude tried knocking again. When he once again got no response, Guude opened the dansweredse was nowhere to be seen. Willakers then noticed a burnt mark on his bed, and his hesrt sank.

"Oh no..." Willakers gasped, and all were fixated on the mark.

"What is that?" Kurt asked.

"Trouble." Willakers answered simply.
-----------------------------------

Herobrine felt a gust of wind hit him, and a sudden cramp in his hand jolted his once closed eyes open. Herobrine looked towards the doors, grinning as he saw the bright orange flame from the other side of the two great big barriers. Suddenly, they were blasted open, and Herobrine chuckled as a very angry Pause walked into the room.