Chapter 40: Surprise!

Willakers twiddled his thumbs inpatiently, waiting for Guude and the others to return from their mission. After prince Nebris had returned from guiding them to the vault and down the necessary hallway, he mentioned to them that on the way out he noticed Kurt looking a little frantic. The prince then returned back to the End dimension, where he now awaits word that Guude and the others have returned safely.

Willakers paused in his pacing, looking at the entrance as a distant noise could be heard. Koralis walked beside him.

"Think that could be them?" The teal wesring man asked, not looking at Willakers but at the entrance. Willakers waited for a bit. After ten minutes straight of hearing the noises come closer and closer, he shook his head.

"It's making to much noise to be them... must be an animal." Willakers suggested. Ani listened closer after watching Libby's face turn into one of panic. Ani then gasped after hearing some echoing moaning.

"That's not an animal! Quickly, everyone in the safe bunker!" Ani shouted, running to the side and pulling up the hatch.

"What about Pak?! He's in his quarters!" Libby asked, clearly concerned. As they jumped in, Ani looked to Libby.

"He'll have to find a place for himself." She told her, closing the hatch. Pak heard shouting fron outside his room. As he put on his trench coat, he opened the door, turning into the hall to see what all the commotion was about.

"What the hell is going-" Suddenly seeing four cloaked figures walk through the entrance made him duck behind the wall, his heartbeat increasing as he listened to the gurgling noises they made. Pak slightly looked around the corner, watching them peer around the room as one glanced right at him. He gurgled to the others, which made them look his direction.

"Looks like the jig is up..." Pak whispered, shaking his head. He grabbed his sword and turned around the corner, pointing it at the four figures and glaring. They looked amongst eachother before looking back at Pak.

"Pakratt... there is no need for hostilities." One of them said. Pak grew confused, but still held his defensive position.

"You told us he'd be friendly." Another said to a third.

"Probably doesn't recognise us. Might have to, y'know?" The third replied.

"And reveal ourselves to Herobrine?" The first asked again, unsure.

"We might have to to prove ourselves." The third said. All the while the three were talking, the fourth silently glared down Pak, tilting it's head at him every now and again.

"Very well. So we shall." The three whom were talking turned to Pak, the second suddenly looking to where the hatch was.

"Your friends can join us." It said ominously. The many members of the Rebellion hesitantly left their safe bunker, surrounding the four members covered in black cloaks.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Willakers asked sounding confused and unsure. The first chuckled.

"You look and sound just like him... shame he died in this world." It said remorsefully. The cloak disappeared to reveal a man about 6'6". He had brown eyes, brown hair and beard, red and black checkered flannel, blue ripped jeans, sneekers, a sword holstered on his back with a black spot around his neck. Willakers's eyes widened with the rest of the Hermits.

"Justin! Justin Defy!" Willakers smiled. The second one lowered his cloak, revealing a man about 5'3". He had blue eyes, a teal shirt, roughed up blue jeans, sneekers, a chain around his neck, long curly brown hair and chin puff, and a black mark covering his right eye.

"Docror Shree Y Yam!" Koralis chuckled. The fourth lowered his cloak revealing a man about 6'. He had brown scruffy hair that was covered with a brown hat, hazel eyes, brown shit partially civered by a dark brown jacket, a brown sash across his chest, green pants, brown shoes, and a black mark around the right temple. He smiled.

"Paul Soarus, at your service." Paul said cheerfully. Each of the three had horns and a tail that represented their top three domestic colors, and their eyes were oozing black with their eye color being the only color in them. The third exhaled, removing his cloak and letting it fall to the floor. The Hermit's gasped at who the stranger was.

 The Hermit's gasped at who the stranger was

"B-Biffa...?" Willakers asked. The man smiled sadly, partially looking down to the floor before speaking;

"Heya Rob." His voice wad echoey, and was riddled with heartbreak.

"Are you... our... Biffa?" Xisuma asked from the back. He nodded.

"God, I want to hug you so badly right now!" Jevin said. Biffa smiled, opening his arms as he greeted his brother with a hug. The others swiftly joined in, making it a sensible moment to the others. Ani sighed.

"Weird people." The leader said with a smile. The five broke apart, making Biffa's face soften.

"I wanted to tell you I was alright... but... the chains held me back." Biffa admitted.

"Chains?" Jevin asked, sounding confused.

"After a Shadow Soul is created, they spend a week in the void, chained up in solitude with nothing but the echoing silence to keep them company." Justin explained.

"I managed to get a hold of you for a short while, but before I could say anything important, it was gone." Biffa jumped in.

"That was you!" Jevin giggled, smiling.

"What with the black?" Xisuma asked, pointing to Biffa's spot on his midsection.

"The black marks on a Shadow Soul depends on what part of their body they were killed by. I was decapitated, which is why the mark goes around ny neck." Justin said.

"I was shot through the side of the head." Paul added.

"Axed in the side of the face." Shree said.

"And I was shot with an arrow, protecting you Rob." Biffa said. Willakers frowned.

"I wanted to say thank you... but... you kinda disappeared before I could... heh..." Willakers said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"I'd do anything for family." Biffa replied.

"Hey guys, sorry to break the reunion, but we're getting an incoming  transmission." Jsano said suddenly.

"Really? From who?" MC asked.

"Commander Guude and the Gemstoners." Jsano answered with a smile.