Chapter 4: Incoming Nurse

Ani waits patiently as a male walked through the front entrance. (Photo up above) He stopped as Guude and the others came into his line of sight, silently staring at the bunch of warriors until Ani cleared her throat.

"Pak! I'm glad to see you've returned from Moonrise safely." Ani stated happily. Pak nodded.

"There weren't many guards that I had to hide from... Sorry, have we met before?" Pak asked, turning to Guude. Guude sighed.

"No, we're not from here. This dimension so to speak." Guude said.

"Sorry, you just looked a lot like Former Commander Jason..." Pak said, lowering his hood even mkre over the left side of his face. Guude smiled slightly.

"I am Commander Jason Bolderfist, and this is my team, but we are not your Mindcrackers... If that makes sense." Guude explained. Pak pondered.

"Cross dimensional travel? How could that happen?" Pak asked.

"We don't know, but you showed up just in time. Audrey and Atlas left just minutes before you entered." Ani told him, which made Pak sigh.

"Yeah, I know. I had to hide from them as they were leaving. Did they find anything?" Pak asked.

"No, nothing." Ani answered. Guude turned to Pak, noticing just then that he was covering his left side of his face with a hood.

"Did something happen?" Guude asked him.

"Yeah. Normally I wouldn't talk about a thing like this, but concidering your the commander... A version of him, atleast... I'm half blind." Pak said, pulling down his hood to reveal a large gash going down face, the eye a light grey, possibly even a silver. Willakers gasped.

"My my, are you alright with battling half blind?" Willakers asked.

"Well, it's not like I have that much of a choice. I got it while fighting my best friends... Elk and Vrijen." Pak admitted, slightly hanging his head.