Chapter 33: Surgery

Atticus whistled cheerfully to himself as he exited his operating room, wiping his bloody hands with a once clean white towel before throwing it aside. Around the corner came Herobrine, his arms behind his back and his demeanor calm. Atticus chuckled.

"He's all yours, my liege." Atticus said, which made the god smile.

"Good..." Herobrine started walking before Atticus spoke up again.

"Are you sure that's all you wanted me to do to him? I could have harvested one of his eyes for you." Atticus suggested, but Herobrine shook his head.

"No, that would be all. Thank you Atticus." Herobrine thanked. Atticus bowed and walked away, whistling a calm tune before disappearing from Herobrine's sights. The white eyed god giggled to himself before walking in. His white eyes gazed around the room before they finally landed on Kurt.

The Farlander was blankly sitting on the operation table. His eyes were hidden behind the glasses, but Herobrine could tell that Atticus did well. The Farlander is his now. Herobrine walked up to him.

"Mr. Mac." He stated, seeing that Kurt was now looking at him.

"How can I be of service?" Kurt asked, his voice an emotionless void. Herobrine chuckled.

"When the time comes, I will need you to do this for me." Herobrine said, placing his hand on Kurt's forehead. The Farlander's eyes widened a bit before they turned back into the emotionless stare. He nodded.

"Yes, my liege." Kurt said as he layed back down. Herobrine smiled a madman's smile.

"Excellent... It has begun." The god said as he walked out once more, the smile on his face reaching from ear to ear. This is where he destroys them, once and for all.
===================================

Ani and her team lead the group to the front of Herobrine's castle. Guude turned to the Hermits and Aurey's friends.

"Take care of the guards on the outisde. In case of a commotion, do not engage on the inside." Guude ordered. They nodded, and ran off in the other direction. Guude turned to Millbee.

"Let em know we're here Mills." Guude said with a smile. Millbee nodded. The sheep hybrid clutched his fists together and brought a hand back, the hand erupting into a cyclone of wind before he burst the doors open. Before the guards on the other side knew it, they were either dead or restrained by Guude and the others. Guude turned to Ani.

"Where to now?" The leader asked.

"Follow me." Ani replied. She then lead them down a long corridor and down a set of stairs. Reaching what seemed like a basement, they saw two doors. She pointed towards them.