Chapter 10: Influenced

Guude couldn't understand why they needed to be gifted a room to stay in while they were there, seeing how the extra room was crafted by Libby, MC, Arkas, and Pak all on their own. Each had been given a partner, except Jsano, who they're still iffy about. Guude bunkered with Willakers, who hadn't shown up in their room at all except when he washed up and when they went to sleep.

Guude was thankful for om thing though: that they didn't kick them out on the streets because they were exactly the same as their dead counterparts. That, Guude was sure he was right, was most likely also the reason why they let them stay.

Guude was given a new sword. Not the same as the one Commander Luna gave him, but it was something. He was sad that it was gone, for it had been a gift for when he became Lieutenant, and her second in command. What made things strange was when she died, Guude was to young to take Commander seat, so they gave it to Dahrk. The stone inside his sword was to make sure Herobrine didn't get what he wanted. He failed to protect the one thing that gave them the advantage. He remembers when she first gave it to him.
------------------------------------

Luna smiled at Guude was he wondered into the main room, almost immediately sitting at his post and getting to work. Luna looked to Dahrk, who immediately seemed to know what was about to happen. He didn't like it. Luna cleared her throat, all people in the room stopping and turning to her. Luna smiled as she linked her hands behind her back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Mindcrack Police Acadamy, thank you for all of the work you and your comrades have done over the years. I wouldn't have been able to do this alone. I know Mikhail would have wanted it, especially after what happened." Luna looks to Willakers and the Hermitcrafters, who just nods. Luna sighs.

"For weeks I have been secretly contemplating who to have as my second in command, and who should be worthy of the sacred Moon Blade, and to tell you the truth; it was difficult. Possibly one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make. But, after weeks of watching and thinking, I finally have picked my second in command." Luna looks at Guude.