Chapter 18: Cooling Off The Flames

Arkas walked up to Ani, who was with Guude and the panicked Gemstones. Ani turned to Arkas.

"Did you find him?" Ani asked. Arkas shook his head.

"Not yet. I'll try again." Arkas said. Guude nudged Ani slightly.

"I thought Shadow Souls couldn't see?" Guude asked her, and Ani chuckled.

"They can't properly see. Arkas has heat vision, but hides his eyes because of the way they look. Besides, if he didn't hide them Herobrine would know where we were at all times." Ani explaindd. Arkas peered around the room, stopping and then looking at Ani.

"You won't believe this... But he's at Herobrine's castle." Arkas said. Willakers gasped.

"He must have gone there after he went to lay down... He really blames himself foe Beef, and he's either going to kill Herobrine or himself to set things straight." Willakers suggested. Guude nodded.

"That sounds like Pause." Anders gave off a slight chuckle at his remark.

"How do we get there? If he has gone crazy we might not be able to stop him in time." Kurt brings up. Willakers smiled.

"Oh yes you will. I believe it is time for me to teach you the Travel State." Willakers told them.

"Travel state?" Millbee repeated. Willakers nodded.

"Yes. You can transform yourselves into a ball of energy, which represents the element of your gemstone. With this, you cannot be hurt while in this state and you can travel between places extremely quickly. But be careful. Use it for to long and you will be forced to regenerate your auras." Willakers explained. Anders looked at his Erde gemstone.