Chapter 49: Lady In Blue

There was silence in the room. Nobody wanted to believe Guude's story, however it seemed that everything the leader just said was true. Baj looked down.

"I can't believe this... Beef's gone, and so are the gemstones?" The Englishman asked. Guude nodded.

"I am afraid so my friend. Everything that we worked up to paid out in the end however. Indeed we lost a friend, but it was for the greater good. Beef sacrificed his life so the rest of us could go on, and we will cherish that for as long as we live." The leader said.

"You all did well." A sudden female voice said. Everyone looked around confused before their eyes landed on a female in a blue dress walking into the room. Guude recognized who she was immediately.

"Commander Luna?" He asked.

"Hey, you were the one that helped us back when our power's were going out of whack!" Pause pointed out. She nodded.

"Yes, and you seem to have handled yourselves just fine. You too, Commander Guude." Luna said.

"I don't understand... how are you alive?! Dahrk killed you, we saw your body with our own eyes..." Guude said puzzled.

"He did kill me, but only my body. I am an angel of Notch, or have you forgotten that already Jason?" Luna asked with a chuckle afterwards. Guude scratched the bacl of his head.

"No..." The leader groaned. Pause placed Beef on the floor, looking down at him before glancing back up at what was happening.

"Why did you help us then? Why not during the fight with Dahrk and Herobrine?" Pause asked.

"I am afraid we cannot interfere in those kinds of matters. I was only able to help you there because you losing yourself nearly killed your allies." Luna explained. Pause looked down.

"Oh..." The native whispered. Suddenly, another figure appeared beside Luna. He was easily recognisable by the bald head and the black goatee.

"Notch?" Avidya asked from the back. The man nodded.

"It is I, Avidya. I have come to congratulate you for finally ending my brother's tyranny. With that, I shall grant you anything you wish commander Guude." Notch told him. Guude's eyes widened.

"M-Me?! Why me?" The leader asked.

"You proved throughout the long, hard battle that you are worthy of being in command. You are strong, courageous, and you put your life behind others. That is the true description of one worthy to recieve a desired wish." Notch explained. Guude pondered.

"If... You don't mind... I'd like to ask for a couple of things." The leader said. Notch put his hand out.

"Anything for the one who stopped my brother." The king said.

"My friend lost his entire family at the hands of Herobrine... I was wondering if it is possible for him to get them back." Guude started. Notch closed his eyes, waving his hands as white magic followed behind them. Soon he stopped, looking at Guude with a nod.

"It is done. Anything else?" Notch asked. Guude nodded.

"Our friend... he was killed by Herobrine by use of dark magic..." The leader started.

"Say no more, for I know what you wish. I can ressurect your friend, but before I do, is there anything else you require of me?" Notch said.

"One last thing, your highness. The gemstones disappeared when we killed Herobrine. Is it possible for them to be brought back so we can use them to defend this world easier?" Guude asked. Notch nodded. He waved his hand out in front of him, the gemstones that were one previously gone returned into the hands of their chosen ones.

Pause recieved not only his, but Beef's as well. The native looked the gemstone over, a wave of sadness washing over him before Notch started talking again.

"That is all, correct?" The king asked, and Guude nodded.

"Yes, thank you Notch." He smiled. The king nodded.

"My pleasure. I must go, my dimension needs me. We will meet again, I assure you. Farewell." Notch said, disappearing from the room. Luna smiled at Guude.

"You have proven to me that you are willing to take commander's seat, Jason. Congratulations, commander Guude." She smiled before vanishing. Guude smiled.

"Thank you, commander Luna." He said happily. Suddenly, there was a groan, making everyone look over to Pause and Beef. Beef's eyes fluttered open as the butcher grabbed his head.

"Ow... what happened?" Beef asked, sitting up slowly. Pause's eyes widened as tears brimmed the sides. A smile formed as his hands started to shake.

"Daniel!" He shouted. The confused Beef looked at his fiance, smiling.

"Alex!" He said, Pause embracing the once deceased man into a tight hug as Beef happily hugged back. The two men broke away as Pause stood up while helping Beef to his feet also.

"What happened... I... I thought I died?" The butcher said.

"Notch brought you back as thanks for ending Herobrine." Pause said. Beef felt his chest.

"Wow... I mean... I'm thankful... but... why?" The butcher asked.

"Who cares? As long as your alright." Pause smiled, kissing Beef on the cheek as the butcher chuckled slightly.

"Uh... have we missed something here?" Vrijen asked from the back. Guude chuckled.

"Nothing that we already wouldn't have figured out." The leader said smiling. The door opened abruptly, standing in the middle was Ivory, Dehali, and Xerox Sirben. Nebris's eyes widened.

"Mother! Father! Ivory!" The prince smiled. Ivory smiled.

"Nebsy!" The small Enderian shouted, running up to her older brother and jumping into his arms. Dehali and Xerox walked up to their son, hugging him also as the family once more was reunited. Coe looked down.

"Commander... what about...?" The star man was about to go on when a snall voice was heard shouting his name. Coe gasped, looking into the doorway where a small child and two older adults stood. Abbey ran towards him, hugging Coe before Emeril and Benji joined in. Guude smiled.

"This is truly a haopy ending..." He smiled. Baj smiled, gasping when he suddenly felt a hand grab his. He turned to face the person, relaxing when he was it was Elk.

"Elina!" Baj said shocked. The femme smiled.

"I believe I owe you an apology for what happened months ago." Elk told him. Before Baj could argue, Elk placed her lips onto his. The Englishman was surprised at first, but then he melted into it. The two parted before Baj smiled.

"Apology... accepted." He told her as the two hugged one another. The sun started to set.