Chapter 38: Vault of the Damned

*A few hours later*

"I fucking hate nature." Pause grumbled as he pulled a twig from his hair. Guude stiffled a laugh, pushing a branch out of the way and brushing past it.

"It's nature Pause. Without it, we wouldn't be here." Guude said with a smile. Nebris chuckled slightly.

"We are almost there Pause. Once there you won't have to do with killer twigs any more." The prince joked, making the native pout.

"Hardy har har." Pause groaned. After tem minutes, the group came upon a vault the size of the acadamy. Kurt's eyes widened.

"Good lord..." He half mumbled to himself.

"Here it is... The Vault of the Damned." Nebris said. Pause slumped his shoulders forwards, groaning.

"Why is it always named something evil and dangerous? Why couldn't it be named something else, like the vault of cupcakes? Or, the vault of happiness?" Pause pouted. Guude giggled slightly.

"Because, there would be no point of a plot if it wasn't." (GUUDE!) "Oh, sorry. I mean there wouldn't be a reason for Herobrine to have one if it wasn't named something dark and gruesome." Guude corrected himself, to all thanks of the author. Nebris walked towards the slate door, placing his hand upon the smooth stone surface before he closed his eyes.

"This door... It has a seal to it." Nebris said. Guude slowly walked beside the prince, gazing at the wall until he saw something of interest. Symbols were carved into the wall in what looked like full sentances. Guude moved in front of them, looking at them closely and pondering.

አንድ ላይ ተጣምረው እነዚህ ብርቱዎች ይገለጣሉ, ሁሉንም ሉገዛ የሚችለውን የከበረ ድንጋይ. አንድ ላይ ሆነው ለማጥፋት የሚፈልግን ሁሉ ሊያሸንፉ ይችላሉ; ከዚያም ብቻ ይወድቃሉ.

"What the hell?" Guude asked, which got Nebris's attention. The Enderian walked over to Guude, glancing at the walls and chuckling.

"Enderian... Not the brightest language to use to hide a secret." Nebris said. Millbee glanced over Guude's shoulder, tilting his head in confusion before scoffing.