Chapter 2

Lonzo pov.

Someone please tell me why I let my brothers stay at my apartment during off season?

It is 7 am and they are being so loud with making breakfast.

I lay in my bed under my white duvet listening to their conversation.

"Melo give me the milk," yells Gelo.

"No I need it more than you," says Melo.

"Just give me the milk and wake up Lonzo. I'll get you the milk when you come back," says Gelo.

"Fine! Time to wake up this idiot," huffs Melo as I hear his footsteps approaching. He opens the door and comes in.

"Wake up Zo," he says grabbing a pillow a d starts hitting me with it.

"Chill bro, I've been up. You guys have been arguing over my food that I bought, I'm tired of y'all eating my groceries. I have to go grocery shopping once a week now that you guys are here" I say.

"And," says Melo.

"You guys can buy food for around here since you're living here. You both have million dollar contracts so don't act like you can't do it" I say throwing the covers off of me. He just scoffs and leaves the room.

I get up and head to my bathroom to get ready for the day since I got woken up so early.

Then my thoughts go back to the girl at the bakery. Kyle told me they will be at the game. Gonna swing by their stand. That girl got me in my feelings.

Kyle, Gelo, Melo and I will be courtside watching the rookies from our teams play.

The new Lakers rookies are okay. I think we'll be fine. They aren't trash so that's good.

After I pick out a fresh fit for the game so I can impress the girl, I walk out my room. Time to see my brothers! Note the sarcasm.

"Look at Lonzo with the fresh fit," says Melo as he starts to snapchat me. I make a few moves and try to pose.

"This boy think he's America's next top model," says Gelo.

Melo ends the video and I see their outfits.

"Y'all looking fresh too," I say looking at them.

"Thank you," says Gelo.

"I know," says Melo as he adjusts his jacket.

"Cocky much," I say as I grab a plate.

"Let's eat and go to this game. I wanna sleep," says Gelo.

"Of course you wanna sleep," says Melo.

"Melo shut up," says Gelo.

"Is Kyle meeting us," says Melo.

"Yeah. He was gonna come here but apparently our homeboy is busy," I say.

"How is he busy," says Gelo.

"He's been going to do commercials and stuff. You know we're doing a carpool karaoke together," I say.

"You gonna make people's ears hurt with your singing. Better make sure my glass is put away " says Melo.

"Yeah yeah," I say as we finish eating.

---------------

Soon we leave and make our way to my second home, the Staples Center.

As we park in the player's parking lot, I see Kyle walking towards us.

"Aye look at the ball boys looking fresh," says Kyle.

"Thanks man you too," says Gelo dapping him up.