50k Reads

Breonna Taylor and her family still haven't gotten the justice they deserve.

2 of the 3 cops are still clocking into work. One got fired and recently arrested for only "wanton endangerment". That still wasn't justice.

The KY attoney general needs to do better! You would think he would be fighting for Breonna but he isn't. My heart goes out to Breonna's family!

If you have any helpful articles on Breonna's case, petitions, resources please comment so that way others can be educated!

I just wanted to say:

Justice for Breonna Taylor.

Black Women Lives Matter! We are queens!

Black Lives Matter!

If you are protesting be safe!

Vote on November 3rd! If you are 18+ make sure you are registered to vote.  A lot of states deadlines to register is this month! I know it's being stressed a lot and you may be tired of seeing it but this election is sooooo important! Your vote matters!

Remember know your polling place if you're voting in person! Wear your mask, have hand sanitizer, social distance if you can, and wear a coat cuz usually it's cold in November! Bring your ID, voter registration card, or whatever your state requires for you to bring!

Also wear you masks everyone! Whether you're in school or college, wear your mask! Social distance as much as you can! Keep hand sanitizer/ wipes! Wash your hands!

When you wear your mask make sure you have it over your mouth and nose!

Also if you can, go get your flu shot!

Okay love you guys and thank you for 50k reads!